Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt R

S3 Gearknob

40 posts in this topic

[ QUOTE ]

Hi mate,

Go to ur dealer ans ask for a 'knob' for your 'shaft' he'll sort u out no problem lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Moi, immature ?? znaika.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Better than being a convicted post whore !! fuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Never a truer word spoken! Drill I think you may be suffering from post whore syndrome from your Military life, are you seeing anyone for it?

pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Better than being a convicted post whore !! fuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now, there's a difference between Self-Proclaimed and convicted jump.gif

And Daniel, I'm afraid my therapist had a small accident which resulted in his falling out of his 6th floor window

I appreciate this is a very old topic but I am trying to get the actual part number of the replacement knob and gaitor for the 2003 (post facelift) Audi S3. My local stealer said there are lots of variants and without my VIN number he cant be sure. However as my car is pre-facelift the VIN is useless as I want the revised knob and gaitor - can anyone help please.

Ive fitted the new S3 gear knob to my facelift S3, so have the old one lying about here somewhere.

DSC00041.jpg

That looks good actually. Nice one! I think if the gear knob is only £14 I'll try and get a new one but if it works out more, I'll send you a PM as I'd gladly purchase it from you! £14 seems a bargain, wonder if that's right....?

Well the new S3 style one cost me £60 but they are over £100 from the stealers iirc

So has anyone actually got the part numbers for the gear knob? (pre and post facelift would be usefull).

ive a facelift one still sat here doing nowt, the chrome is slightly rough in one area but other than that its mint.