CHAVMOBILE Spotting...

Lagoo

[ QUOTE ]

In Alton Towers car park.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably went off on the sharp right corner on the access road to the car park.

Every time I've been to Alton Towers lately there's been at least one Chav that's beached it on that corner. There was one in the fence last time, and another car I parked next to had it's driver digging out stones from his bumper and wheel arch! sportifs2.gif

I saw a quality one here the other day. It was a boring 1.6 Lancer with a huge spoiler in a totally different colour to the rest of the car. It was jacked full of filler and the best part was the number plate:

DZASTR!

Couldn't have put it more accurately myself!

For ages I have been trying to catch some pictures of a car I see 'round here.

I have twice nearly got it but failed however managed to get these 2 pictures last week.

I wasn't going to post them as the quality is dung.gif but I will put them up and try to get some better ones at a later date.

Who wants to see a V12 Saxo with not two or four but six 3" exhausts? yelrotflmao.gif

znaika.gif

Note the fully colour coded body kit, the Janspeed 6 pipe arrangement and who could fail to notice the devil's horns fully integrated into the rear spoiler.

The compulsory Lexus light conversion has also been done.

It was raining so the driver did what all Chav's do. He parked in a disabled bay smirk.gif

I was going to try and get some close up pictures but the driver and 3 dodgy looking mates were standing outside the shop and I didn't fancy a ruck shocked.gif

496294-saxo1.jpg

post-7321-137914319163_thumb.jpg

OMFG. Where must his compression have gone? Mind, I imagine they're all coming off the standard 1" pipe from the engine.. that's if they are all connected. There's a Clio around here I've so far failed to snap that has 2 silly exhausts.. and only 1 of them is black. I fail to believe that it's a proper system and a bank is running rich, do you?..

[ QUOTE ]

I fail to believe that it's a proper system and a bank is running rich, do you?..

[/ QUOTE ]

Since it'll be an inline-4 and therefore only has one 'bank' of cylinders then I find it very easy to believe one bank is running rich wink.gif

But yeah, it'll be a fake.

LOL.... as my mate of this site would say, and has said out loud in full veiw of such a car owner....

" you know there's something wrong with that chav car owner when he's got more exhausts than cylinders"

jump.gif

so funny to see the spotty little chav's face as anyone of a "adult" age laughs out loud 169144-ok.gif

• bison unpinned this topic