Lagoo

CHAVMOBILE Spotting...

861 posts in this topic

People Tyresmoke.net brings you the Chavmobile Gallery cool.gif

Please feel free to add any chav cars that catch your eye! Please remember that it is NOT a chav gallery but a CHAVMOBILE gallery. However should you be able to snap a Chav and its car together then all the better 169144-ok.gif

GALLERY

Cool - when I'm better I'll take the camera to Royston Tesco!

bloody hell. i just saw a boeing saxo this afternoon as well, but forgot to take a pic. the rear spoiler had the wingspan of a 747.

and it was complete with cheap badly fitted mesh tack everywhere too smashfreakB.gif

My GOD, whatever that purply pink thing is, no wonder the owner has the privacy glass, it hides his embarassment.

[ QUOTE ]

My GOD, whatever that purply pink thing is, no wonder the owner has the privacy glass, it hides his embarassment.

[/ QUOTE ]

You meand this bit of Clio class :

clio_rear.jpg

I think this must be a standard kit from somewhere as I've seen one just the same (except in a pink colour)

I have added one or two to the gallery and will take a whole lot more when my new camera arrives!!

We have a half chav'ed Cinqocento in town. Must find and photgraph it................

Has there EVER been a better reason to have a digital camera to hand all the time?? If nothing else, it will allow us to rip the cr@p out of these chavmeisters. We have some funny looking things around here, I came across a honda civic the other week, with 4, yes 4, 4 inch tailpipes. 1 for each cylinder superb :arse:

[ QUOTE ]

You may mock but at least it can generate 1G while parking now! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha.

Must admit I nearly slammed straight into it as I was rubbing my eyes in disbelief and almost forgot to stop.

Granada yesterday all black except a huge white rear spoiler and front splitter!

Nice!

Do you reckon this guy is related to the Celica owner at Newquay ? lol

getmsg.jpg

Just stop it right! I keep seeing Probes everywhere right now. Did I miss a memo or what? Where are they all coming from?

OOPS! Is it possible to delete pics you have added? I just made a mess of it and added 2 the same!

This was outside my house the other day, only just got bluetooth on comp to take it off my phone so sorry for quality

359897-Photo-0006.jpg

post-2698-137914297616_thumb.jpg

post-2698-137914297619_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

This was outside my house the other day, only just got bluetooth on comp to take it off my phone so sorry for quality

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think the quality of your picture is the reason it looks so fecking appauling lol.gif

what the feck was that guy thinking? jump.gif

Dave, what you doing putting that up??? Did you really get rid of the Polo to buy this?? wink.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

OOPS! Is it possible to delete pics you have added? I just made a mess of it and added 2 the same!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks mods for deleting the second pic of that hideous vectra! laugh.gif