CHAVMOBILE Spotting...

Lagoo

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday evening I was in some traffic and saw this in my mirror

DSC000521.jpg

I wondered if it was one of the rarer Hondas that you don't often see on the roads.....

Then it went by me and it was indeed the Honda Chav Racer Xperimental (or CRX as it is more commonly known)

DSC00053.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

A fine example in Stockwell today, sorry no pic available. I think it was a 318 but the guy who owned it had fitted the front and rear panels from the M3. Sadly he hadn't changed the alloys so the 16" wheels looked a bit small. Couple that with the fact the rear track had not been widened they sat a good couple of inches inside the arches and it looked rather odd.

• 2 weeks later...

** STOP PRESS**

Some of you may remember the erm, 'tastefully' modified French Focus I posted in this thread last year. For those who don't, it's here. Well, last week I went on holiday to the same place in France again and whilst out food shopping my mate and I couldn't resist looking to see if it was still there. Sure enough it was - in fact we could see it from the main road opposite. Now feast your eyes on the fruits of another ten months' labour:

1214040-DSCN4508%28Large%29.JPG

1214040-DSCN4509%28Large%29.JPG

1214040-DSCN4510%28Large%29.JPG

1214040-DSCN4511%28Large%29.JPG

1214040-DSCN4512%28Large%29.JPG

1214040-DSCN4513%28Large%29.JPG

Words fail me. Yes, that IS a bit of wood. No one ever told me that Ford used self-tapping bodywork on the Focus. crazy.gifFlush.gif

post-7667-137914405848_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The focus isnt that bad really,I see whats hes doing with it and the astra is not all that distasteful, alot of hard work has went into these cars and alot of money.

There not too bad,...............there absolutely hidious,words cant explain my feelings for these cars.I would love to drive them both.......yeah....into a brick wall!!!!!why oh why.at least one is keeping the local auto shop in business and the other one is keeping the local homebase/B&Q in business.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

That Astra surely must be a piss-take!

Saw this ebay-tastic chav whilst browsing...

only a few hours to get your bid in

[/ QUOTE ]

Quality item, that...

"Big Front break conversion"... Mhm...

"The documents are still as a 1.4 but i can get them changed to the 1.8. Haven't had the time."

Uh-huh... Sounds legit...

"One of the main highlight cars at the recent donny south show. The models just couldn't stop commenting on the car. It does really give that WOW effect."

Like in "Wow! What the feck is that piece of poo?!"

"Gurpz", huh? "Iss da shizzoo, innit, bro?"

lmfao, what a loser.

lol.gif

• 2 months later...

Been a bit quiet on here lately, are the chavs lying low ??

Heres one that came out of hiding today, it's not a fog light at low level, it's a ring with 4 LED lights around his exhaust pipe. tongue.gif

led.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality, couldn't get to close as they were blinding me tongue.gif

Also sorry about the 'dirty' Leeds badge in the back screen, will edit if required by Mods wink.gif

• bison unpinned this topic