CHAVMOBILE Spotting...

Lagoo

• 2 months later...

Right, check this out. Not only is it a Honda Civic DX, but also a Daimler (why on earth would you choose a Daimler sticker - retro cool?), a K Swiss special edition and also seemingly (bottom right) an early electric hybrid. Number plate was apt ...

post-1235-137914434939_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
newsflash...

The guy owning this beaut....

main.jpg

namely this good looking fella...

511777-barry%28resized%29.jpg

sez:

this page is currently under construction.it was dedicated to my old car with was a modified nova however it has recently been sold.so my new car with is a ford mondeo will soon to be on here.it`s only a standard 1.8,for now anyway.already got the kit here and springs.tuning and alloys are next on the list.watch this space [sic - emphasis added]

barry's hp

don't you love it when life suddenly makes perfect sense? yelrotflmao.gif

bwahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I give you the very badly wrapped (you could see the overlap and creases) carbon, twin exhaust (giving out lots of smoke), sort of Pegasus transfer in rear lighted 50A(mp) RER from Lexus.

Also being driven by a total tool, weaving in and out of traffic and ending up getting to his destination at precisely the same time as I did (although I drove on - I don't work with the twunk).

I'd upload the photo but it seems that isn't working ...

Sadly unable to get a pic of the pretty dreadful matte black Pug 306 going like a bat out of hell in the outside lane M25 westbound Sunday just gone. Both front and rear bumpers were missing!! Driver appeared to be lying down, top of his head barely visible and left foot resting on the dash!!! Worse still, the car was fitted with space savers to both rears!!! Hells bells!!!!!!

• bison unpinned this topic