CHAVMOBILE Spotting...

Lagoo

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I fail to believe that it's a proper system and a bank is running rich, do you?..

[/ QUOTE ]

Since it'll be an inline-4 and therefore only has one 'bank' of cylinders then I find it very easy to believe one bank is running rich wink.gif

But yeah, it'll be a fake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although admittedly I don't *really* know what I'm talking about when it comes to engines, you should realise that I was taking the piss.. Flush.gif

By the look of his plate he obviously couldn't afford the full V8! Bless

I got a good one today after taking a wrong turning.

Similar to that chav milo was after, this has a devil horn spoiler, lexus lights and a body kit, only the body kit matches the colour of the rest of the car *blows raspberry* and it only had the one massive zorst

Attached

post-9144-137914319202_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

DSCN1790a.sized.jpg

I lurvvvvvve the white lettering he's done on the tyres!

If you get up close I bet it said "Japashato Remouldo VXXX". grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol - and I bet the alloys are those Special Edition 'Tell The World You Have Drum Brakes' models... suicide.gif

The first one's best - I mean one massive exhaust is more than adequate for his car..but 4 yelrotflmao.gif

Middle one...blatantly gay/twoced it from a girl

Bottom one...looks the better of all three. Just a shame chavs don't know how to mod cars well/don't have the money to mod cars well.

[ QUOTE ]

Those ear things they wear on the top of the roof spoilers...why?

They look fecking ridiculous.

No, sorry, they look EVEN MORE fecking ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

To keep the car going straight when he lets the big 1.6 loose i bet the power in that could rip the front end off yelrotflmao.gifslap.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Here's one I spotted at McDonald's this morning, first the original image (smallified from it's native 1632x1224):

dsc000506404uz.jpg

And the closeup, of course:

dsc000505346hu.jpg

Kinda looks like he drove through the nearby Halfords/Ripspeed store and came out like this! Around the back where you can't see in this pic, there are a pair of lexus lights, a twin exhaust and a 1.2 badge grin.gif

• bison unpinned this topic