Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pile

Does any1 want my order due late April ?

10 posts in this topic

i have a £500 deposit at my local dealer on a new golf gti , the car is due late April , the car has full spec except leather and DSG and comes with a £1300 discount. You may be able to change the spec if u want?

Reason : i have just had my Porsche dealer bring my order up by 6 months! Just send me a personal note and i will ring u 2 discuss !

Hi there, sounds interesting, relates to my Post a few minutes ago. When u say everything bar the DSG and Leather, what do you mean? What colour is it, etc?

Thanks

Diamond Black ,and every option , i would of had it sooner but the 18 monzas have delayed it a bit but the build is 5 April delivery Late April , got that from the dealer yesterday

Multi Function Steering Wheel, Telephone ,Nav , Winter Pack, 18 Monza's , Xenon Pack, Sunroof, Cruise , Rear parking sens, you may be able to change the spec if u want to, i have just told the dealer i will b cancelling my order but i might use my deposit on a 1.4 golf for the girlfriend. I have a 997s coming 6 months earlier and i cant have both frown.gif

just under £24,000 but you may be able to delete a few of the items from the spec to bring it down a further £1000