Audi Contacts?:

5to1

Does anyone have email or other contact details for Audi customer services.

I'm having problems getting Lamborghini to replace my manuals with the correct language versions (English), give me my airbag keys, and address some other complaints.

After a "promising" start (by this I mean I got some responses) they aren't even bothering to acknowledge my correspondence.

I figure firing cc's of my emails to Audi can't hurt. But if I use a generic email address, I'll probably get a standar BS reply.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[email protected] - Audi UK director (I think its still him)

[email protected] - VW UK Director

You could also try:

[email protected]

Who is chairman of the lamborghini club in the UK, supposed to be an excellent club so they should have contacts for you.

Cant imagien either of the UK directors being much help as I would expect them to have a 'not my brand' attitude - lets face it they cant be bothered half the time to deal with their own dealerships, so I cant imagien them wanting problems with someone elses.

[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have email or other contact details for Audi customer services.

I'm having problems getting Lamborghini to replace my manuals with the correct language versions (English), give me my airbag keys, and address some other complaints.

After a "promising" start (by this I mean I got some responses) they aren't even bothering to acknowledge my correspondence.

I figure firing cc's of my emails to Audi can't hurt. But if I use a generic email address, I'll probably get a standar BS reply.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they have failed to provide the correct documentation to go with the car, then they have failed to provide a vehicle of merchantable quality, as a user-guide would be reasonably expected, and failure to advise of many elements is probably contrary to EC Law as well.

The dealer is responsible for correcting this error, as the purchase contract is between you and them.

Thanks for the responses.

I know its a long shot but it may give some one a kick up the ass.

I believe Audi did do some of the quality control for atleast the early cars. So there is some cross-over.

Considering I also didn't get the Airbag keys, I'm guessing I've got a reasonable position to argue from. Not sure if its legal to sell a car without providing the airbag keys.

Atleast the cars been great smile.gif

Noticed your Gallardo in the gallery a while back. Lovely!

In my experience, VAG Customer Service don't like to cross borders and Audi Germany simply refer you to Audi UK for example. I ended up getting a letter from the same person I got annoyed with at Audi UK having complained to Germany.

Is your dealer not being helpful in getting you contacts?

When are we going to be seeing you at a meet? I think we'd all like to see the Gallardo head-to-head with Lagoo's GT2!!

[ QUOTE ]

If they have failed to provide the correct documentation to go with the car, then they have failed to provide a vehicle of merchantable quality, as a user-guide would be reasonably expected, and failure to advise of many elements is probably contrary to EC Law as well.

The dealer is responsible for correcting this error, as the purchase contract is between you and them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Chav's dead right on this. I think it is EU law that everything must come with instructions nowadays.

I should pop back to the dealer and inform them that without these necessary parts the car is not of merchantable quality and you would therefore appreciate your money back in full please.

That might light a fire under them!

I find it beyond amazing that you can buy a car of this quality and price and not have everything absolutely 100% frankly.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With effect from 1st August 2005, Jeremy Hicks is appointed Director of Audi UK to oversee the next chapter in the German prestige brand's remarkable UK sales success story. Jeremy, moving from his position as Head of Group Service in the Volkswagen Group UK, takes over from Kevin Rose, who had led Audi UK from 1999 until this year.

• bison unpinned this topic