Millers Diesel Stuff

cruiser647

Millers Diesel stuff is GENIUS!

I have used it before, but this time, I have really noticed it.

I have an Omega Elite, and it smoked a bit on kickdown etc etc. I put in some 'other' injector cleaner and did not notice any difference. I have always used BP Otimax fuel in it, and that did help a bit.

However, bought some Millers on eBay and stuck in a triple load of it.

Wow. Engine is quieter, no smoke on kickdown or start-up. What do they put in it!?

I tried the diesel plus in my A4 2.5Tdi Quattro and there was no noticable improvement. In fact, after a couple of tanks worth, the engine seemed to be running rougher and the fuel consumption went down.

Needless to say, I stopped using it (Audi recommend that you don't use it in their engines, BTW).

johneroberts - exRS4 owner, now a GT3 owner. I believe they've recently done a GB on millers (petrol).

I used a bottle of Miller Plus and really couldnt see any improvement nor any degredation. It was thought that it might suit older diesal eines. Pete have you been using this with your old banger?

G

I've just been part of a group buy for this stuff in the UK-MKIV.net forum. It doesn't actually work out that much cheaper in a group buy as it costs a couple of quid per bottle to send out. Its only of use if you could distribute it at a meet or similar get together.

Cost me 7.50 a bottle (for 2) which isn't bad but I've heard that you can get it cheaper buying one bottle from a number of independent suppliers.

I suspect the only way to get it cheaper is to buy one of their 5 gallon drums direct from their plant in West Yorkshire (then divide it up obviously!)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...