AngelEyes for Golfs

Ive made some AngelEyes for my cab and im sure you will agree look damn good.

cabangel.jpg

sorry if a little big!!

and also fitted some into this Mk2 over the weekend.

leessmall1.jpg

If your interested in a set of these Angeleyes for your car or if you want more information please goto www.jimboweb.co.uk and click on the AngelEyesUK section.

or can contact me on [email protected]

Cheers

Matty jump.gif

hiya mate

Yeah saw those on the Mk 4 as well, and should be able to do those as well.

They are a direct replacement for sidelights, as i dont use sidelights in the dark anyway as they aint bright enough, so decided to make these AngelEyes as they look 110% better than normal sidelights. So basically they plug straight into the sidelight connector.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I just saw your cab and it looks wicked, any chance of a mk3 conversion for my golf? I haven't seen them before so it would be brilliant if you could knock up a pair for me. If you can then get in touch with a quote etc that would be much appreciated.

If not i'd fit some MK4 (with angel eyes) head lights as I was going to fit standard ones anyway.

cheers,

Harvey. FIREdevil.gif

Yeah, bmw's have standard fitments,

As far as I no thats where they started, just like so many trends, M3 mirrors, Z3 vents, I think DTM exhausts started with beemers too.

Deending on how old your BMW is and what model you should have no trouble finding a conversion for your car, just search the web a bit.

FIREdevil.gif

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Ive made some AngelEyes for my cab and im sure you will agree look damn good.

[/ QUOTE ]

those are hot.....you have just made my decision for me. i was going to get EURO city driving lights for my 85 MK II Golf...but those angeleyes are wicked cool......sure am glad i found this forum.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...