Oxford Audi

MarkP

I'd just like to say that I've been really impressed with Oxford Audi. After performing a rather major cock up during a service, they've managed to rectify the problem in a completely professional manner, and be very apologetic at the same time.

Yes, I know they shouldn't have made the mistake in the first place, but good service generally shows through when a company makes a mistake, and is willing to accept blame and correct it.

Kevin, one of the service managers was particularly helpful.

I will certainly be using them for my next service.

I bought my A3 and my S4 from Nigel Spragg at Oxford Audi. He's very helpful, friendly, relaxed etc and I'd reccommend anyone to buy off him. He was the only sales guy who didn't give me the "yeah right" look when I said I wanted to buy an S4.

Haven't used the service department much. I know they're not too keen on modified cars though.

on the other side... they got quite snotty when i was looking to buy a S3/TT. Purely cos i was a young lad in Jeans and Fleece.

But their attitude towards me changed when i parked my spanking s3 on their fourcourt to register my Import with Audi.

Funny that isnt it!

Service side seems ok. Were very quick in fixing a coil pack failure when car was dumped on their fourcourt by RAC.