Beige Mondeo, Upper St tonight

Mollox

I got pulled once for accelerating hard out of a 30 zone, didn't break the limit but it was a little wet out, got pulled over and told to slow down a bit then let to go.

The annoying bit was I was in a rush because my mate had just been beaten up by a bunch of chavs and wanted to make sure he was alright as had been taken to hospital. Swelling round his eye means he lost sight in it for a few days, had to have stitches, still has a metal plate in his cheek and the police didn't do a thing about it, even though he knew 3 of the people who'd been involved and had given them there names but they were quite happy to pull me over for not breaking any laws???

[ QUOTE ]

Hey AS, ever fancy yourself as Chief Constable as you seem to talk a lot more sense than the majority of them. Political pawns with a severe lack of common sense.Including the tyresmokers friend oberfuhrer Brunstrom. May his pants be infected with red ants!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks buddy! Cant say I would fancy Chief Constable though, I would end up having tobecome a politician and follow the rest of the sheep!