[Audi A2] After 4 years, we are getting rid of the A2.......

sidicks

My wife's new A3 Sportback arrives on Thursday, so we have finally got rid of the A2, which we have owned from new for 4 years.

It has been a great car, and my wife in particular will be very sorry to see it go. The buyer is another TS.net user, but I will keep him anonymous until he reveals himself !!

The price we got was less than we'd hoped (isn't it always !!) but more than the local dealers were prepared to pay, so I think it was probably fair.

Tomorrow we are dropping the car off with its new owner, so today I gave it a final going over and hoovered the carpets, cleaned the dash, cleaned the leather, polished and waxed the exterior, cleaned the wheels, cleaned the tyres, and took some pics (which are in my BMW gallery at the moment, until I can get the Stig to move them). By the time I had finished it was looking great, especially for a 4-year old car, albeit one that has only done 14k miles !

We are now looking forward to the new car arriving on Thursday !!

Cheers

Sidicks

[ QUOTE ]

Who's the new owner then Si, local bod? Someone we know?

Graham

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's only fair that the buyer remains confidential unless they want to reveal themselves.

They are a regular poster on here with over 750 posts.........

Maybe they are out enjoying the car and therefore don't have time to reply ?!!

Sidicks