** Found an R32....available TODAY **

TonyD

Personally I wouldn't ever pay over list...

Why not just go to a dealer and wait?...

I suppose that if you think that it will hold it's value and you desperatly want one.. then it's a judgement thing..

but otherwise it's £3000 down the drain and into someone else's pocket

Dave

Don't do it!

Firstly the longer you wait the better it will be when it actually arrives.

Secondly after the buy you are bound to feel sick that you thrugh the extra cash away. Espeshally becasue they will soon start to trickle through the system brining the prices down.

If you really want it and have to wait ages, then wait to see if the price falls on the car. 3000 over list is too excessive (depending on your buget?)

beerchug.gifsmashfreakB.gifpengy.gifbeerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

But there are 3 on the VW.co.yk website in 3 different colours with leather and Delta for about £24K.

AZ

[/ QUOTE ]

AZ, I can't find these..... there are none in my area with the postcode I have given the Search facility. What postcode are you using to search?

It appears to have been a national search details below:-

AZ

Cars over 100 miles away.

Golf 3.2 V6 r32 Thornwood Motors (Hawick) Limited Reflex Silver 37 2003 £24,240

Golf 3.2 V6 r32 Ingram Motoring Centre (Paisley) Reflex Silver 900 2003 £25,995

Golf 3.2 V6 r32 Lookers Burnley Diamond Black 3,500 2002 £24,495

Golf 3.2 V6 r32 Gilbert Lawton (Macclesfield) Deep Blue Pearl effect 3,000 2003 £24,925

Look on the autotrader website, a VW dealer in scotland has on for £22349, 10 miles, in blue, it is available now as I phoned up trying do do a deal with my 330ci, they knew they were in a strong position and so no deals could be arranged.

I am afraid that all these speculators trying to get over 24k for them are going to be dissapointed ha.gifha.gifha.gifbeerchug.gif