Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loddrik

350Z

38 posts in this topic

Lovely car, sweet engine, in GT spec very agressive looking.. interior OK, not the best quality though..but haven't driven one..just driven cars with that engine and its a goodie..

Very nice indeed.

They sound pretty good and are quite quick though not as quick as a 3.5 V6 maybe should feel. Interiors a little on the low rate side and with me in one it was just big enough no more.

Almost ordered one on the day they could be ordered but decided against it in the end.

I like them, although I'm yet to drive one. I've got a Nissan delership about half a mile away so will probably blag a testdrive sometime in the near future.

If you're thinking about swapping the Boxster for one Lodders I think you'd be disappointed and bored after a fairly short while though. Just MO as I've not driven the 350.......

Don't worry mate, no intention of swapping the Boxster for anything 169144-ok.gif

And if I ever did swap it, it would only be for another BMW, or more likely an Alpina anyway.

Just was behind one yesterday, sounded pretty good and looked quite nice in red, didn't sound as mice as the 'S' though grin.gif

furry muff! wink.gif

I like that 'electric blue' colour (not sure of real name) also.

I new I'd posted it before, but couln't be arsed looking for the post though.

I like it, I love it with the GT pack. I would have to r1ce it up a bit with some NISMO bit's though. 169144-ok.gif

I tested one a while back.

Fast, lovely sound, nice handling (back end nice and slideable),very good brakes,etc but it's a shame a 1500+kg car has no back seats (there's so nearly enough room!), the visibility for parking is bad, the one I drove had a rattly dash and 2nd to 3rd were so notchy, I think gearbox needed replacing.

Starting to attract rich Barrys (previously Scooby or 3 series Beemer drivers) in our area unfortunately.

All my thoughts about the car are posted in the link to the previous thread above.

Nope - Strictly a 2 seater with a decentish sized boot.

You thinking of the RX8 maybe?

Just thought it looks a littl;e big for a 2 seater coupe, I think of the BMW breadvan when 2 seater coupes come to mind.

[ QUOTE ]

Nope - Strictly a 2 seater with a decentish sized boot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't it have a bar that goes from one side to the other and takes up most of the boot?

Depends what you mean by intrusive. If you take the cheap plastic cover off it there may be a bit more room...

It's a great car, far better than the RX8 in my book and the best mainstream coupe out there. Looks best in GT spec, graphite grey with the tan leather.

[ QUOTE ]

It's a great car, far better than the RX8 in my book and the best mainstream coupe out there. Looks best in GT spec, graphite grey with the tan leather.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you speak nothing but the truth. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Daddy - Yes but I don't reckon it's all that instrusive

[/ QUOTE ]

Read this sentence away from the context of the thread, worrying huh?

[ QUOTE ]

What d'ya reckon on 'em?

[/ QUOTE ]

One drove past me the other day and its sounded the nuts. Sounded like a proper sports car. Looks like a bit of a brute too. 169144-ok.gif

I have ragged one and it is fantastic. Powerful and torquey, well sorted chassis, good levels of grip. A bit of a hoot really.

Though the smile was wiped off my face when a scooby overtook me on a round about on the OUTSIDE LANE!

A couple people I know back home have these and they look and sound absolutely awesome.

Not too keen on the interior though, seems a bit cheap in places.