350Z

loddrik

Its quite good, but things like tha strut brace in the boot, the slightly cutesy looking stock body kit etc spoil it. would need a few grand spending at nismo, HKS, greddy etc to make it how it should be, but the V6 engine gives great scope for modding.

• 4 weeks later...

Just found this site and thought i'd add my 2p worth.

I own an azure blue 350Z gt and although the car is great looking and is great to drive there are permanantly things dropping off; clutches going after 12k - Tyre fathering - clicky axels - windows not working - and the list goes on and on....

My main problem is the paint is really bad, very thin and brittle, i am currently in a court battle with them to get my money back....

The interior constantly rattles and when you find the rattle and fix it another one appears........

I've just put my money down on a new caymen s, hope this is a much better car.

As for modding the list is endless, APS have just introduced a twin turbo kit for this which is giving 450bhp on 5bar, but you would have to upgrade the internals to get the best out of it upto 520 rwhp.

P.S. how do you post pics?

Here are links to some vids and features for the APS conversion...

Japanese Import (UK) Article on twin turbo 350Z

The UK distributor for APS is G-Force Motorsport Check out their press section for the May 2005 article on the 350Z notworthy.gif

Quartermile twin turbo

"Sunday Drive" clip 13MB

Blast in the mountains 21MB

Run around the block TWIN Turbo

Dyno test SINGLE Turbo

Had my first drive in 350z last week albeit on the track. Was expecting the build quality to be far worse and was pleasantly surpised especially with the seats - think the model I drove had an optional pack with it..GT or such like.

Liked the drive (only tried it with ESP disabled) and it did sound fruity with the cats removed. Really got on with the gearbox too. No idea what the ownership prospects would be like but was fun for a few laps.

• 2 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

I have ragged one and it is fantastic. Powerful and torquey, well sorted chassis, good levels of grip. A bit of a hoot really.

Though the smile was wiped off my face when a scooby overtook me on a round about on the OUTSIDE LANE!

[/ QUOTE ]

I drove one 3 months ago, a yellow 350Z 35th Anniversary, with 224 kW. I found myself in a similar situation as you - except I went round the Scooby!

A self-confessed lover of Nissan, there is no way I'd ever let any device made by Fuji Heavy go round me....

FIREdevil.gif

• 3 weeks later...

One overtook me the other night at about 8pm near Gilberdyke...

I saw these xenons coming up behing me very very fast... then the indicator flashes and wooosh it flew past.... i opened my window and it made one hell of a noise... deffo a Nismo jobbie as it had the full kit on it.

Sounded amazing but that thing flew past.... i blinked and it was gone shocked.gif

Riz jump.gif

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...