This guy has to be gutted

xspencex

I always find it especially amusing to see people lose control of their exotic supercars. It's not an envy thing at all, it's just that you'd think they'd bother learning how to fukcing drive first...

Saw a very similar one on Saturday. Slip road coming onto the M60 at the pyramid in Stockport, bright pink/purple TVR embedded in the barrier about half way down.

Prick. smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for the guy, don't see why you all need to call him a "prick" just because he crashed a Ferrari. /quote]

I think it's just that if you're gonna give it the big one in a Ferrari then make sure your damn good.He obviously wasn't,hence the abuse. 169144-ok.gif

And I don't think there would be much jealousy from TSNers as most would buy a reliable German equivalent than own something that isn't really a useable everyday car.

[ QUOTE ]

He doesn't look like he is giving it that much (I'm in a meeting so have the sound down!!). Got me thinking, is it really that easy to lose control of a really really fast car like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. you just have to be a prick. Hence the previous comments 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He doesn't look like he is giving it that much (I'm in a meeting so have the sound down!!). Got me thinking, is it really that easy to lose control of a really really fast car like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. you just have to be a prick. Hence the previous comments 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gifjump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for the guy, don't see why you all need to call him a "prick" just because he crashed a Ferrari.

Jealous perhaps...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Erm, (seeing as it's election time...) I refer the honourable Member to the comments I made some moments ago...

[ QUOTE ]

I always find it especially amusing to see people lose control of their exotic supercars. It's not an envy thing at all, it's just that you'd think they'd bother learning how to fukcing drive first...

Prick. smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]