Wanted - Woman

Tomk

ok what sites you used? all ive seen are mingers, prostitues or head cases ! if they are fit i dont mind the latter ... but no luck as yes ! i love socalising arse is all my mates are attached , and crap friends really ! everone is 'coupled up ' so no boys nights in with the playstation anymore ! is pants frown.gif going speed dating with someone at work - that will be a laugh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

head cases ! if they are fit i dont mind the latter ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've got a bit confused here (happens once in a while! tongue.gif)....I thought the plan was to find a decent bird to have something meaningful with. Basically if what you really want is to get laid (and there's nothing wrong with that of course) then you should have just said so! It really shouldn't be that difficult especially if you are prepared to settle for the odd head case grin.gif. All I can suggest is that you are going to the wrong clubs. Ideally pick somewhere quite inexpensive with cheesy music and popular with students and off you go. If you have ever been to Liverpool, The Raz club (aka Blue Angel) is exactly the sort of place I'm talking about. Australian places like the Walkabout (particularly the one in Shepherds Bush) also worth a look.

In answer to an earlier point, my bathroom was always available for engine rebuilds providing the rebuilder bought a few beers along. That was when I lived in my London batchelor pad. Nowadays my bathroom is a Barratt vision in magnolia with co-ordinating hand towels and the ball and chain has made it clear that she will cut my bollocks off if she even so much as suspects a car component has been in there for a clean.