Cost to run a ferarri??

DHA

[ QUOTE ]

Stay away from the massie... terrible depreciation.. no-one wants them

Your best bet is a 911....

I'm an inch away from swapping mine for a 911 T.. but I'm going to chip it and see where it takes me

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are interested Dave I know where there is a 2 yr old 911 Turbo going for very reasonable money.

The turbo is basically the same, it has a incy bit less power, just nicer inside and 4 wheel drive. I know for the ultimate track enthusiast the 2 is better but for every day use why not go for 4. Anyway if you want the turbo to go faster there are many things that can be done..

The ultimate in super cars is defiatly the mericeligo (sorry about the spelling) the lambo rules!!!!

post-1352-137914243652_thumb.jpg

i have a cerbera - can be unreliable - but when it does work it makes up for it..............

i have friends with porkers who've had probs - one friend's tiptronic on his turbo went after 100 miles from the dealer (brand new) - another left his sitting for a couple of months and then leaked all oil from the sump - and fecked it - but these are probs nothing in comparison to the people that don't have problems - it's just i'd expect the germans to have super reliable cars - i think i'll stick to my british supercar - it's a 3rd car, if that doesn't work, i'll use the morgan, if that doesn't work i'll use my Volvo 850R :-)

ps it's funny how both my 2 fun cars both hve knackered starter motors! Weird - my soon to be son-in-law has an RS6, used to have an RS4 - i can't think of a better car - so practical, super-quick and Audi build quality!!!