Wayside Audi - MK

So the A4 is in for some work.

What has happened to this place? Car went in Monday, would be ready monday evening, rang twice, no returned calls car not collected monday.

Rang tuesday, promised call back, and got nothing, despite two further phone calls.

Went in today and unsure as to what is happening with the car, not sure when it will be ready or even if there is anything wrong, can we call you back????

This place used to understand customer service and were positively proactive in their approach, but the sales guys now fail to disclose important information and the service department is becoming a place typical of what we would expect from an Audi dealer.

Guys get your act together.

My only experiences with Wayside have been bad aswell.

1.Charged me £150 to tell me the subwoofer was blown as my rear speakers didn't work.

2.Took two attempts to order front & rear mats.

While I was waiting in the reception on a weekday morning one time there seemed to be a lot of feeked off customers coming in. When you pay so much for a service and you get nothing in return, it's out of order.

Kieths in Aylesbury have treated me well so far. Service was good. Wanted a wheel bearing checked, took about 15-20mins, stethescope on hub etc. (no charge - as one would normally expect - but not always the case with audi), and have always been helpful when I have phoned up.

SK ..

I have to agree with you on this.

I have left numerous messages recently and have had no callback.

Also, I they had my A3 a few weeks back to diagnose a stutter on acceleration.

I described the fault to the girl and asked her to get the technician to call me for a description if he needed it. Later on the day, a dipsh1t techinician rang me to tell me that the stutter on acceleration was due a BUCKLED WHEEL ffs!!!

I immediately got quite peeved at the fact that they thought I was so thick.

Anyway I explained the situation and that I'd been advised it could be a maf problem and he went away to do more checks.

5pm I went down to pick it up and they handed me a £100 bill for fitting a new maf .... which I immediately passed back and told them that the car was still under warranty.

"Oh" she said and disappeared out the back. She returned to say "Sorry about that, ... the maf was fitted but taken off again as it dint cure the problem".

So they tried to charge me for work which hadnt been done and even if it was done should have been covered by warranty.

After all this, she told me that they couldnt detect a stutter at all and even if they did they couldnt help as I had an AMD remap.

Tossers

been ok with me touch wood.

phoned me last friday to confirm some details for last week, and also accomodated me today when i requested "something bit bigger than an A2" as mines booked in for a couple of days.

rolled out a lovely A4 Avant in Avus. 2.0 FSI manual (5 speed) and i think it must be a sport version as it has the deeper honey comb grill and sline style 5 arm alloys, but no sline detailing.

5 speed box is so much better than the 6 speed with same engine.

im really growing to the colour. i really like it.

413021-IMG_1160%28Small%29.JPG

post-215-137914306994_thumb.jpg

Oh well as far as I am concerned they are a bunch of tossers - ruined the weekend as they couldnt accomodate us with a bigger car and we couldnt get everything we needed in the A2 (cant get 3 kiddy seats in the back) - still no call - went in saturday to complain no one around to help, no one knew what the problem was and couldnt give me the car as the issue was with technical!!!! Found my car- blacked in by lots of newly delivered cars on the front - so i do hope they just couldnt get it out........

So far - am totally unimpressed, would contact Audi UK, but they are a waste of space anyway based on previous experience.

So far 8 days, not one call or progress report despite 2 visis to the dealership and 9 calls.

They told me they couldnt find a problem. So they had my car for 7 days, had a query with Audi Technical but didnt find a problem - if the couldnt find one what did they refere to Audi Tech - or is that what they told me to get rid of me?

Still havent got the car back as the G/f went away with their loan car, estimate 700 miles on it at least before she gets back.

i wouldnt entertain going to Bedford. I already do an 80 mile round trip to use wayside.

they seem to be treating me ok thus far.

called today to confirm car is ready for tomorrow.Service was busy, so name/number taken for them to call me back.

within 10 mins (if that) i was called back. They were still working on car(hence no call yet) but was ontrack for friday pick up.

Sounds like I may have been unlucky as they have done nothing yet recently to prove to me they havent gone the same way as every other dealer.

And would I use their new tuning service? Based on this not a chance, i'll stick with the tuners and keep away from a dealer.

They have done me well today.

I'll have to pop back when some parts are delivered on back order, but otherwise good service,

2nd avs, haldex oil and filter change £408.

AC service/regas

brake fluid change

and 2 front wiper blades done FOC for previous inconvienience.