Easy image resizing

homerj

Just found a handy little "Power Tool" for WinXP from MS. You can download the tool here . It basically allows you to resize any image by right clicking it and selecting resize. You are able to select from the normal web friendly sizes of : 640x480 800x600 and 1024x768, and it allows quick and easy resizing, so you can fit your images properly into threads.

It also allow you to resize on batch, so if you want to send say 50 images by e-mail, you can select all of the files and resize them to a size suitable for e-mail in one go 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

That's a Top Tip homer! Excellent, it'll save me a lot of time. 169144-ok.gif

I haven't looked at MS PowerToys for years and years!!!!! beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem ! I've not looked at them for an age either, but signed up for Download notifications recently, and got a link to these this morning.

• 2 years later...

It can take ages to load a picture from their servers. Many times I see people desperately asking for help with photobucket and their codes, people posting meaningless strings of characters in a vain attempt to post a picture. There's also the problem that some photobucket hosted images just fail to show up for a lot of people, possibly due to browser setting or whatever, but I stand by my statement that photobucket is pants. Second only to it's young pretender imageshack... coffee.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Photobucket is pants, that's why no one uses it here. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is is "pants".

And i use it and im here...

Plus i cannot see why you are saying that people are struggling with codes..

Its very simple you get 4 options (which you copy and paste)

Email&IM

Direct Link

HTML

And image code..

Used it for a year problem free..

And i have free web space which i did use via frontpage..

This took far longer for same result....

• bison unpinned this topic