New Audi Navigation Plus + Bluetooth handsfreekit

Hello

i would like to know if anyone know if there is the possibility to add an handsfreekit bluetooth that will work with the Audi Navigation Plus.

My car is the new Audi a3 model (2004) with the new Audi navigation system plus, i know that with this system the Audi factory install the Cullmann cradle but i need to know if there are other parts to be installed in the car to let function the cradle.

Please answer me as soon as possible.

Thank you

Lorenzo

P.s. I need only the original parts that are installed from the factory of audi. 414067-navigationplus.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still working on this, yesterday I connected the module up and recoded my HU for a TEMIC phone system. Partial success, the CAN bus must have seen the phone module as the HU did not complain about the phone module until I unplugged it . But I couldn't connect via VAG to the module (77) as there were too many comms errors for VAG to succeed nor could I see the phone module on the HU. I was using a modified TV tuner 54 pin connector, so I may re-wire that. What I didn't try was actually searching for a BT device whilst this module was attached to my car, maybe I will next time.

Some success, after a re-wire and another go, the RNS-E now recognises the phone module and when I hit TEL on the RNS-E, it says use the controller know to answer/reject/replace instead of "no telephone installed", but I can't see it from a bluetooth phone yet.

Great!!!!!!!

I have the same interface 8P0 862 335 but i can't connect it until i don't change the setting with vagcom.

How much did you spend to buy the cable and the software?

I think that after connecting the interface we need also the basis set of audi and the cradle audi you can see the price and number part on this site... http://zubehoer.audi.de/library/pdf/PREISLISTE_A3.PDF

(Anschluss-set plus)

I think because it is in german and i don't understand.

Where did you plug the interface?

Thank you very much for your work.

I haven't got any further with this, my plan was to wire up can bus, k-line and power to test the unit, but still can't talk to it over K-line to VAG. My connector was a 54 pin one that I had spare from my TV install. I will post the wiring soon.

sorry i am italian and i did't understand very much...

which was your solution?

Where can we find the right connector 54 pin?

don't you think that connecting the original adapter, the system will recognise the telephone and will work like the original factory installed telephone?

I checked also many times but now i think they changed something and i think they insert some interesting information, please can you go there to see what did they change?

Because some months ago i sent them some email and they told me this.....that the cradle was similar but not the same that audi install on the cars.Now i have seen that they admit that the cradle are for audi cars.

????????

i can't understand if i find the email i will quote here.

Thank you

Lorenzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey there,

could you tell us a little bit more on the cable you used between your bluetooth module 8P0 862 335 and the RNS-E?

Is there an existing cable from AUDI or did you manage to make one? and do you use the 32-PIN entry of the RNS-E or the main big plug entry?

Thanks for your reply and good luck with your install! ECLIPSe.gif

I made a connector with a 54pin plug at one end and loose wires at the other, I then connected to my can bus, power and k-line signals. But I could not talk to the unit correctly over k-line to test it. I suspect that if I had a can based car like an A3 8P I would have been able to talk t it with VAG over CAN.

well good luck with that! i'm interested in knowing if you succeed in making that connection.

Do you think that on a A3 8P the CAN BUS connection can be done using this connectors under the seat (probably used to detect passenger presence for the AIRBAG and belt alarm)?

post-10137-137914315785_thumb.jpg