Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
auditt

keyring's

30 posts in this topic

Hi to you all ,this site is all new to me so please accept any mistakes.as i spend most of my time on the TT site there maybe delays on replies.

david.

ok first post sorted.... i'am the person making the s3 keyrings. any keyring enquiries IM and i will try to get back a.s.a.p

Welcome aboard David, theres a thread already started by Paul and its here

Graham

Nice one David.

I'm interested but would want something different than a keyring saying "A3" or similar.

How about an Audi logo one?

Also, can you do one that says "S3's are Ghey"? jump.gif

Hey David, welcome beerchug.gif

I think a couple of issues you'll run into over here are requests for different types of keyrings (i.e. S3, A3, or possibly even Quattro confused.gif) We also have a number of international members, therefore payment and shipping will be in question as well.

From what I've seen of your work, I'm well impressed, good job dude grin.gif

jump.gifbeerchug.gif

The keyrings are made from solid alli and are totaly hand made so as for more complicated one's sorry no at the moment ,only S3 ONES.

Would you at least consider A3 ones, or would there be a problem joining the 2 letters? jump.gif

Not being picky, I realize you do all this by hand, I'm just looking for options for everyone grin.gif

beerchug.gif

as you say A3 would be difficult to join together but i will look in to it.

Cool dude, thanks. As I said, just getting the info, the more I ask now, the more info we've got for everyone else (Some of our Tyresmoke brethren don't read too good the_finger.gif) jump.gif

beerchug.gif

Can i just point out one or two things it's my fault not explaining ,the keyrings are home made, in my garage i do not do this as a business it's done in my spare time as a hobby thats why i cant realy do more complicated ones

Hello David and welcome. I like the idea of the keyring, out of intrest would you be able to make an R32 version or would that be too difficult? ECLIPSe.gifbeerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Can i just point out one or two things it's my fault not explaining ,the keyrings are home made, in my garage i do not do this as a business it's done in my spare time as a hobby thats why i cant realy do more complicated ones

[/ QUOTE ] Come on guys give the bloke a break! tongue.gif

I think David is gonna get miffed by all our questions about what he can and cant manke for us all. We all would like something that is our choice but may not get it. Instead of hassling him and him sayin fuck_scott.gif to us all and leavin we should just leave it to him to say what he is willing to do for us A3/S3 owners.

So David the ball's in your court ! Oh and welcome.... znaika.gif

Cheers guys iam only doing S3 at the moment so no probs i can see where you are coming from ,as me being a newbi you have to see where i'am coming from ,no i will not fuck_scott.gif.

cheers david

That shouldnt a problem for the S3 wannabes here, nearest they might get to one !! yelrotflmao.giffuck_scott.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Don't worry, we'll get you when you least expect it. We're patient like them oil burners grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

We're patient like them oil burners

[/ QUOTE ] that`s because old burners are slow! fuck_scott.gifjump.gif

Riz< Starts to run faster! jump.gifbeerchug.gif

So did anyone actaully get one of these puppies made ?