Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drillslinger

Do you think it'd be too "Max Power"-ish....

42 posts in this topic

OK, a MONTH later, and I finally got a pair. The pics aren't the best, I'll try and get some when it's dark.

Max_Power1.sized.jpg

Max_Power2.sized.jpg

Any thoughts, grin.gif

beerchug.gif

ahh dude its kinda hypnotic!...im looking at the blue,...then the blue circle...im feeling sleepy....sleepier....sleepier......zzzzzzzzzzz SLEEP5.GIF

Gotta say though, they're much brighter than I had originally thought crazy.gif Oh well, smashfreakB.gif

Thx, beerchug.gif

Drill mate, can u take a photo of them on without any other lights on and at night to show us how bright they are??

By the way they look ok, and as they i'd suggest u leave them. Over here we arent allowed any form of blue light on the front, in case the oinks pull us over ! FIREdevil.gif

They're just blue LED's. I had the Blue Vision's in before. You can see by the first set of pics that they aren't very Blue. Mo, I'll try to get one tonight of just the LED's in the dark. grin.gif

beerchug.gif

Oh yeah, and I'm not too sure if they're entirely legal here or not. I've seen them on a number of cars so... smashfreakB.gif And if I get pulled over, I can always use the "Stupid American" excuse FIREdevil.gif

beerchug.gif

Mo, took some pics last night. Not too sure of the quality, but I'll post them tonight.

beerchug.gif

Do what you want and when you want, you shouldn't be worried about what people will think.

beerchug.gif

Well, it's not like I'm gonna base my decisions on what y'all say, I was just asking for opinions tongue.gif

beerchug.gif

mmmm not bad mate, i dont think u'd get very far in the uk before getting pulled by the oinks. Give a nice overall effect though. tongue.gif