Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrisg

Volvo V70 reg KE54??? unmarked police car

22 posts in this topic

dark green, on Herts section of M25, between M1 and A1M pulled over somebody.

On way home sunday spotted another , black but couldn't see make and reg, on A1M near junction of A1000, again Herts, and again pulled over, looked as though he had a biker.

Even my wife said it wasn't on !!!!

Herts police also have (or had as I've not seen it in a while) a white Classic WRX. Very naughty...

Yeah in MK i have seen two old plain omegas recently one dark blue and one burgandy - both of them must have been 6 yr old cars judging from the reg plate.

Well at least we aer safe in the knowledge that at least they are out catching real criminals, not like they are wasting time on burglary or stuff like that.

Do unmarked police just cruise up the roads pulling over speeders?

[ QUOTE ]

Well at least we aer safe in the knowledge that at least they are out catching real criminals, not like they are wasting time on burglary or stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh please!!!!!!! crazy.gif burglars steal cars from their victims, but oh no, we had better not stop them, they are in a car!

audi_smitten: say if you were a non burgularising motorist who just happened to be speeding... would an unmarked cop car stop you, or would they just ignore you or what?

its not as plain and simple as that!! I have driven unmarked cars and I certainly dont stop everyone!!!

criminals drive cars, its a fact!!! drink drivers, disqualified drivers, burglars, murderers all of them could be driving and heaven forbid speeding !!! blush.gif

No, i'm not having a dig at the police, I'm just wondering if I have to look extra hard, or if I don't really have to worry.

ok, sorry, I just cant stand, "catching real criminals" comments. ignorance thats all that is!

it really depends on the officer and the force, some are more lenient than others! 169144-ok.gif

I've been stopped by a marked car for doing slightly over the speed limit, frankly I'd rather be stopped and have my license and insurance checked and do a breathaliser test and told to slow down and be on my way than get snapped by a camera and get a letter in the post.

Gotta love the way in one thread people complain about the number of cameras and the lack of police and then in the next complain about unmarked cars which actually have a better chance of catching real criminals than marked cars which they will obviously be looking out for.

Cool, thanks for that.

I totally respect the police & they do a really good job, but I just don't want to get caught for speeding wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

ok, sorry, I just cant stand, "catching real criminals" comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry - it winds my cousin up as well FIREdevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry - it winds my cousin up as well FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oh I see now!! the_finger.gif

been a few unmarked police cars on first bridge past the aldershot/tongham junction on the A331.

Mr AS - were you in Milton Keynes today by any chance? Saw 'champagne' OV03*** unmarked Omega by the roadside having pulled over a 1.gif certainly made me look and laugh

jump.gif no it wasnt me, MK is a bit far away for me! plus I wouldnt be seen dead in a champagne coloured car 169144-ok.gif

sounds like my anti 1 series traffic campaign is working though 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Mr AS - were you in Milton Keynes today by any chance? Saw 'champagne' OV03*** unmarked Omega by the roadside having pulled over a 1.gif certainly made me look and laugh

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they fine him for having a pig ugly car? laugh.gif

TBH - If I had a camera in the car I owuld have gone round and taken a picture - it was such a sight - Police in plain car with 1.gif pulled over just so smacked of tyresmoke it was funny

[ QUOTE ]

I just don't want to get caught for speeding wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't speed then...?

Don't blame the Police, blame the politicians for it is they who make and pass the laws.

[ QUOTE ]

Don't blame the Police, blame the politicians for it is they who make and pass the laws.

[/ QUOTE ]

notworthy.gif169144-ok.gif