Unique Santorin Blue RS4 For Sale

Ben

It is another sad day in my life, but must move on frown.gif

One of the last - UK car registered September '01 on a 51 plate. 48k with FASH and some extra AmD services inbetween. Audi warranty Sept, as is t&t.

List price was £52k, and you will not find another one with these colours and options.

Options were -

Silver silk nappa with piano trim, Nav+ TV/text, Sunroof, Armrest, Autodip, 6CD (currently Phatbox), Luggage net, Exclusive paint.

Mods are -

AmD/Sportec 420 map with Milltek cat-back (original included), recent Forge 007p's, short shift kit.

All owners (3) are RS246 forum members and the car has been attended to as it should.

Recent Toyo's, fresh brakes so no big costs for a while yet. Belts etc and water pump all done at the 40k service also. Still on round soft wheels.

All original panels and paint, all in all, a really splendid car.

PM for high res pics.

Couple of pointers: - car sold as is, nothing taken off, so please no offers for the Milltek.

The dealers have offered not far off £30k unseen, so the selling price will have to start with a 3, and have a further 4 digits before the decimal place.

PM me with any questions, and I'll give you a call.

Many thanks,

Ben

Asking price: - £32,250

smallfront.jpg

RSfront.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

£30,000.0?

(Not an offer, more a clarification tongue.gif )

Lovely Car 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good starting point chap grin.gif Not overly bothered about the pence element of the transaction 169144-ok.gif

Lodders, M3 CSL is top of my current christmas tree smlove2.gif If the new RS4 was out now, then I think I may be in one of those, but as it is not, I need something to play with for a year or so.

The RS4 doesn't get used now very often so it seems a crime to keep it tucked away for weeks at a time. Would ideally have bought a GT3 Mk1 but I need back seats and a boot for the impending kiddy grin.gif

Cheers

Ben

Cheers lads. I will not tollerate timewasters so let's hope she goes to a good home otherwise I will keep it grin.gif

Ritey - If I spent less time looking for a CSL then I would be contributing more to the Polo forum, I have plenty to talk about the little beastie, expect some posting soon chap 169144-ok.gif

All the best boys,

Ben

[ QUOTE ]

Won't sell it if I don't get what I want for it though, so could be around for a bit longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like only yesterday when RS4s were still going for 35-38k private. Winter seems to hit not only B5 S4 prices hard but Renn Sports too.

One of the definitive RS4 owners from RS246 you will remain. Just hope at least a few of you guys stay in there - still haven't had even a quick ride in an RS4, gutted! Imagine they are pretty amusing when the turbos are going nicely if the S2 / RS2 generation are anything to go by....

Ian

Hahaha, well maybe Chelmsford / Essex isn't that far away if there is a nice RS4 at the other end! However, as with SiTa's Misano, although mighty tempting, regretably not a machine I am currently able to purchase, hence not going to waste your time.

Reference the sub-4k lag, fair enough. Whilst AmD are able to make things 'go' perhaps a bit lower than this on the 5 pots, thought a figure of more like 3,500 rpm being necessary for things to get shifting. Guess it depends on your definition of 'shifting'. The RS4s' twin turbos on song much lower down than this then?

Ian

Pop down for a spin anyway chap, wasn't asking you to part with any cash grin.gif

I seem to remember the RS2 having it's fun about 4k, the 4 has punch below this, but things do get more interesting further up 169144-ok.gif

Cheers

Ben

• 4 weeks later...