Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suky123

MADONNA number plate 4 sale

15 posts in this topic

Yes i have this plate on a honda accord for sale

please send me offers or i am just gona sell at auction...

spelt M430NNA will sell with car or on its own... contact 07903665418 Suky please note it is a m-reg car not worth much about £2000. but the plate is!!! jump.gifbeerchug.gif <font color="blue"> </font> i have other plates please check

http://www.tyresmoke.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=1,20,22,25,27,3&Board=audimarket&Number=34201&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

post-1293-137914243931_thumb.jpg

I will swap you a banana flavoured bagel.

And cash.

Looks like MABONNA 2 me or maybe I'm blind... smashfreakB.gif

ok il take the banana flavoured bagel , you can keep the cash. - on one condition though the bagal has to come from iraq and be flavoured in afganistan. <<<>>><<<>>>

Have you tried contacting Madonna's agent??

With all due respect Suky, unless you ARE Madonna, why would you want that plate??? confused.gif

Good question for which i have no answer, but it did come free with the car , it dont need to get sold its just that its there for the taking( and if madonnna is on tyre smoke.net i would appreciate any comments.) cheers. beerchug.gif

Have you had it officially valued? if not, you can go somewhere like newreg, give them the details and they will tell you how much they think it's worth.

The best plate i have ever heard of was CLA55, fuc*in cool. When i phoned up the company that had it, it was £75,000. What a rip off, could buy have bought a M3 with all the options with cash left over, some people are complete to55ers, i would have paid 1g call me stingy...

P.S. S3bangs, i have just looked at your picture and i am in deep shock. Does your bird have a dick, fuc*in scary man!!!

post-1352-137914244055_thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]

sold it is no longer 4 sale .

[/ QUOTE ]

Did someone really pay £2K for this...???? laugh.gif

Yes mate they fukin did open your eyes where there is money to be made there is money to be made so fuk it it got sold for more than 5k and i still got to keep the car . END OFF.

fekr.gifthe_finger.gifSPericani2.gifNONO3.GIFtongue.gifha.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifiamwithstupid.giffekr.giffekr.giffuck_scott.giffuck_scott.gif

There truely is one born every minute....!! blush.gif

Suky.. theres no need for that abuse ! Remember your trying to sell stuff here and not piss them off sportifs2.gif

Graham