Got my GTI Today

frazervisser

I got a call last week to say i could pick my gti up today! 2 weeks b4 if was due to be released!!!!

So I picked it up this morning ( i will post photos later smile.gif )

My first impressions are WOW i got the leather on it and the seats look and feel fantastic! but the best bit is the power!

I traded in my 1.4 mk4 which was v v heavy and slow. I pulled out of the dealer in my new car (which is on a very busy road) and forgot i was in the new car - floored the pedal (a must in the 1.4 to get any speed) and was flung back in to my seat! At which point a huge smile crept across my face! cool.gif

I now have to work all day so i just have to sit here waiting untill i can get back out with my new baby smile.gif

im so happy jump.gif

I ordered an ex demo car so i only had to wait 2 weeks smile.gif although the dealer said it would be a month b4 it came off their fleet. So i was shocked when they rung and said i could have it two weeks early smile.gif

As im the boss i did take the afternoon off and most of the morning in fact to play with my new toy! Being in charge does have its perks sometimes smile.gif

Im off to show it off to a mate now - he thinks his saxo vtr is cool - hes in for a shock smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif