Can I still order an R32 from a UK dealer ?

Newbie123

Try Gilder's VW in Sheffield or Barrington's in Chesterfield. Don't know what availability is like now, but Gilder's did have some spare allocation a couple of months ago.

Failing that, as others have said, try ringing around other dealers, check the Sunday newspapers (or VW websiet), or contact Sport Import if you don't mind importing one and saving a couple of thousand on it wink.gif

solihull VW in west mids have a black one already on order un-allocated, offered it to me after I test drove their demonstrator & could have it by august(i already have one on order from elsewhere), told me there is still time to change spec and colour.

Ok just got back from my local dealership,

I've just ordered an R32 5door in Deep Blue Pearl, grey Leather/Alcantara interior with cruise control. jump.gif

Delivery will be Sept/Oct but thats fine for me, apparently he had two slots left (one now cool.gif ). I'm just lucky I guess grin.gif

I can't wait for it now frown.gif

Cheers guys.

Colin,

I did consider ordering one from you after hearing of Azure's potential order, but I had a bad experience with my euro import S3 that I've been put off the whole experience, plus I didn't want to sell my car privately (and I've got a got p/x for my TTR).

So I'll have to wait, and I'm sure Azure will keep reminding me of how much he's saved, that guy is a very bad influence on me, there I was happily enjoying my TTR and then he starts sending me PM's about an R32 he was going to order smashfreakB.gif

Thanks a lot Azure fuck_scott.gif

jump.gif