[Audi A3/S3] Finally Bought a 2002 130BHP TDI Sport!!!!!

dewsm

Picked up my new car about 2 weeks ago, and what a car!! ooo.gif I am so chuffed with it, it is amazing!! Worth every penny.

A few questions i would like answered. I am thinking about getting it chipped in a few months. Might be a stupid question but, if i do will it increase the turbo thrust or does it just give more power when you are not in the turbo power band. Also im sure that you can get chrome linings for the dash etc. I might be wrong but it thought i saw some ebay before.

Anyways, what a car!! Audi's all the way now!!! smile.gif

I noticed that i have the same car as you. Did you notice a big difference fter getting chipped? Also how much did it cost and where did you get it done?

So basically you get continous power rather than a burst. Also you dont lose the punch when trying to overtake on a motorway, do you???

Matt

A massive difference, but then you would from going from 130 to around 174. I will be getting it rolling roaded soon and check it out more accurately.

You do not lose punch at all. Power delivery is now constant, comes in lower down the rev range and keeps on pulling...like a train!

A friend of mine did it, i went for a dual system.

http://www.thedervdoctor.co.uk/

Think cost is around £450. But I got it cheaper as its my mates business.

I definitely recommend getting it done, transforms the car. Plus economy is only effected if you rag the car everywhere. I can easily make 52mpg+ if i drive miss daisy.

But normally i average 45 due to my mixed driving style.