Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bison1379134007

0-100 mph time?

24 posts in this topic

Yup he is right autocar did record it at, 15.6 secs, wish it was 11 though blue. Maybee if i stuck a turbo in it, yeah.... 3.2twin sounds good ayy!?

beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

3.2twin sounds good ayy!?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

and then they call it RS3 jump.gif

15.6 seconds? ave a word! wink.gif

does anyone know a REALLY good index of sprint times n stuff? maybe we should make one here?

Borrow my racetech and do it properly.

If you want a faster time I could try towing you?

How much do racetechs cost, and is it possible to rent them?

Bison,

I dont know if its a REALLY good index of times, but ive always enjoyed www.track-challenge.com as the pub argument settler on acceleration etc.

Sorry I'm not very internet tech iamwithstupid.gif, otherwise that would be a link!

Sam

R32 doesn't look so hot in the track challenge tests.

R32

0-100km 7.1 secs

V6 4Motion

0-100km 7.3 secs

True,

the r32 0-60 times sound a bit suss really.

S3 0-60: 6,7 0-100: 17,1

R32 0-60: 7,1??? 0-100: 16,6

maybe one of you owners should lend them a better example to test! grin.gif

Sam

I don't get that every review of the car states that the R32 is a faster car than the S3 even 0-60. I have heard that the ratios are very short ranged in the early gears which makes the 0-60 times slower.

I want to know what the 0-60/100 times are for the AMD conversion car. Bet thats the bollo**s

beerchug.gif

i haven't seen the figers but from driving it i could well belive that 2nd is shorter leaving you at about 55 ish... i'll test it to the red line tonight and see that the deal is...

I think 55ish probaably sounds right. Do you remember what the S3 redlined at in second gear??

ok it is 55 miles per hour on the 6.5K in second gear... slightly lower than the s3 i think... or did the s3 go to 6.8k? maybe thats what it is...

There we go it is that gear change which slows down the 0-60 time. the question is what is the 0-55 time? Da da da

beerchug.gif

Also apparently with the AMD coversion the gold can rocke to 100 in 12.6ish secs, bit of an improvement over the 15.6... The exhausts look great also and apparently make a much better noise. I am seriously considering it.

I have to say that I think 12.6 0-100 sounds a bit hopeful, thats only just down on an RS4! (Evo have it as 12.1)

We reckoned a chipped S3 would do it in about 13.5-14.5 depending on the car and conditions. That has a similar output to the AMD R32 and is slightly lighter IIRC, so I imagine the two's times will be pretty much inseperable.

Sorry!

Sam sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Also apparently with the AMD coversion the gold can rocke to 100 in 12.6ish secs, bit of an improvement over the 15.6... The exhausts look great also and apparently make a much better noise. I am seriously considering it.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry woppum cant believe that in the slightest... my tuscan knocks out near on 390bhp and weights a mere 1000kg and is in the late 11 early 12's.........

really? i alwyas thought the 4.0 litre tuscan and the super light 4.5 cerbera did 100 sub 10?? maybe not smile.gif

only one way to find out i guess...

whats your source on the 12.x? does sound VERY fast...

You are right i was reading a post on a different forum about the AMD re-tune and one guy quoted this..

'Well, if it's anything to go by - last year with 282bhp and FWD I managed a 12.3 0-100....'

I must have simply misread it and stated poor information. Sorry i think i was bieng a bit hopeful considering a porche twin is just under 10..