0-100 mph time?

Bison1379134007

I don't get that every review of the car states that the R32 is a faster car than the S3 even 0-60. I have heard that the ratios are very short ranged in the early gears which makes the 0-60 times slower.

I want to know what the 0-60/100 times are for the AMD conversion car. Bet thats the bollo**s

beerchug.gif

I have to say that I think 12.6 0-100 sounds a bit hopeful, thats only just down on an RS4! (Evo have it as 12.1)

We reckoned a chipped S3 would do it in about 13.5-14.5 depending on the car and conditions. That has a similar output to the AMD R32 and is slightly lighter IIRC, so I imagine the two's times will be pretty much inseperable.

Sorry!

Sam sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Also apparently with the AMD coversion the gold can rocke to 100 in 12.6ish secs, bit of an improvement over the 15.6... The exhausts look great also and apparently make a much better noise. I am seriously considering it.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry woppum cant believe that in the slightest... my tuscan knocks out near on 390bhp and weights a mere 1000kg and is in the late 11 early 12's.........

You are right i was reading a post on a different forum about the AMD re-tune and one guy quoted this..

'Well, if it's anything to go by - last year with 282bhp and FWD I managed a 12.3 0-100....'

I must have simply misread it and stated poor information. Sorry i think i was bieng a bit hopeful considering a porche twin is just under 10..