Zonda

Daz

Would you ever buy an MG?  

1. 1. Would you ever buy an MG?

Nice, and the new Zonda F model too with the full width spoiler back again from the 6.0 C12.

Oh and talking of spotted, my brother spotted you at the first roundabout on the Mulsanne near Houx Annexe on Friday btw Daz.

Ian 169144-ok.gif

Best part was that i was in a little convoy with that zonda and a rarri 512 (which bazza chased). The zonda didnt want to play at all but i did see the word prototype down the side so that may have something to do with the fact that he wouldnt give it a bit of welly! frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Best part was that i was in a little convoy with that zonda and a rarri 512 (which bazza chased). The zonda didnt want to play at all but i did see the word prototype down the side so that may have something to do with the fact that he wouldnt give it a bit of welly! frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apart from that, if I drove a Zonda, I think in most instances I'd be content to sit there, let people overtake me, and just give them a nice knowing grin as they did so... grin.gif

What's the orange car next to the Zonda??

Is it a Koen.., Kone..., Kiogne... OH i give up! One of them swedish supercar things - Koneisegg (SP!!)?

I got overtaken by a Zonda on the M6 the other week. Had British plates on it - can't be many around - any body know who has one??