Alfa Brera

Snail

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

I've seen a couple of these of the road now, and im finding them very colour sensitive.

They look awesome in black or red, but silver, grey, etc just look rubbish to me

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so NONO3.GIFEDIT.... :sorry just read your post to gain bowdown.gifbowdown.gifwink.gif

They are not available yet(April 2006)

• 5 months later...

Gorgeous. Best thing that's going to be reasonably attainable in the next couple of years. I just hope I can afford to get behind the wheel of one.

The pic is great, exactly the spec I'd choose, red with the telephone dial rims. "Bella machina"

Anyone know when the V6 is going to hit the market?

If Alfa use the proper suspension components, rather then the bodge job they done with the JTD's on the 156 then it won't be a problem, BMW managed it with a V10 in the M5 and look how pin point that is.

Stats for the GTA models are

4.2 V8 JTS GTA 430hp/480Nm + Q4

The 169 will get the same engine but it will be at 480hp, the same that the 8C has.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes he has. I drove a 159 recently and the build quality is really good - better quality interior plastics than the 3 Series 320d we tested it against. It's got a new motor with chain driven cams so hopefully it'll be a good car. Certainly looks the bollocks, as does the Alfa GT.

Every time Alfa make a car like this, it becomes more credible. Certainly an informed choice as opposed to another bastard 3 Series/A3.