• 10 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

Right guys.. I've just come home....

Paint code is L009 104 jump.gif

Just order from your vw dealer.... Approx £9 all in beerchug.gif

Hope this helps

Martyn 123576-assfeck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone else have the other paint codes for the Aristo's?? (This one is the less shiney code iirc) I've got one Aristo from the R that needs a bit of a touch up & want the right finish if possible.

Cheers

Al.

beerchug.gif

Just to clarify for future ref..... there are 3 Aristo Alloys (according to my VW dealer when I was an owner).

2 were made by OZ and the other was from Ronal.

2 were of a silver colour and 1 was a chromed silver look.

Apparently, they have different part Nos, but I think this was rubbish as I got the part No. for a silver alloy to match the ones on my car, bought a new alloy and it was the chromed silver look.

Newer cars came with the chromed silver alloys, older ones (more cars I believe) came with the silver alloys.

smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I tried getting some L009 104 from the parts counter yesterday. I watched him type it into ETKA and it came up not found. The guy thought looking at the part number it was a body shop only product and he could not order it.

He then suggested the paint code for AVUS wheels which he thought would be the same, but did not have it in stock.

• 2 months later...

Getting my 4 wheels dipped and the scuffed areas build up. Costing me £40 a wheel and had the choice of 6 colours. I didnt go for the orriginal silver I picked a colour called Magnum silver, its got flecks of silver in it which I assume will look good when finnished. Should have been £88 a wheel but I know a guy that works for VW. So all in all not a bad deal.

Dai 169144-ok.gif

• 7 months later...

Hi,

i wanted the same thing!!

i went to a local dealer and he told me to goto a art shop or mabie W.H.Smith and get a silver pen with a ball in (remember them???)you shake them to mix the paint!!!

done that it it works a treat

give it a try!!! :-)

• bison unpinned this topic