Am I Normal ?

mulkbear

Yes, you do. Referring to point number 1, when you say "When i get car" does that mean when you buy a car you stand there scratching your balls at the salesman?

Also, the fact that you can talk to your car, but not to a handsfree kit which is essentially the same thing, is worrying...

1. I scratch my balls before starting the old girl up (my car that is, not my mother) to make sure I'm comfortable

2. I always look who's overtaking me too - to check if its a sexy lady. Oh and on motorways, they got uniformed coppers in unmarked cars who can pull you over if you speed, so I look for them on motorways.

3. I don't often talk to my car on my own, but it has been done in the past.

4. Dunno what your hands free problem is, I don't have one there really...

5. I always stare at the police while they're approaching, just to make sure they're not waving me to pull over etc

6. I used to make a habit of not getting out of bed unless it was on /quater past /half past / quater to the hour. But now I don't do that.

[ QUOTE ]

I always stare at the police while they're approaching, just to make sure they're not waving me to pull over etc

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd do far better keeping your eyes on the road and it's inherent dangers than staring down a policeman. Best not to give them any reason to have to pull you over, and not watching the road, running down a pedestrian, rear ending the car in front etc. will certainly give them something to want to talk to you about.ECLIPSe.gif

It's part of their job to pull people over if they have to, and they have ways of letting you know when they need you to stop.smirk.gif

Don't be paranoid about driving past a copper, just don't do anything to make 'em need to talk to you. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

* When i get car i all ways have to scratch my balls ooo.gif

* When over-take i always have look at who is driving the other car mad.gif

* I talk to my car when i am driving by myself confused.gif

* I can not talk on a hands free kit when i am driving. UHOH7.GIF

Do i need help ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you do... I'm sure there'll be a local school offering English sessions for adult learners. wink.gif

You should print out some signs and have them on your passenger seat. Depending on who catches you looking you can have a range of signs such as;

"What are YOU looking at, weirdo?"

"Here's my number - 0123337447" (obviously to be replaced by your real number otherwise it wouldn't work to well)

"Sorry, you looked nice from the side, but from the front angle - yuck - can you stop reading my sign now please and face forward again?"

etc...!

I'd love to read that last one. I'd definately die while doing it.

Although it'd be even funnier if the person holding it pointed at the car infront of me in a 'you're gonna hit that if you're not careful' way...

...and THEN I died.

[ QUOTE ]

* When i get car i all ways have to scratch my balls ooo.gif

* When over-take i always have look at who is driving the other car mad.gif

* I talk to my car when i am driving by myself confused.gif

* I can not talk on a hands free kit when i am driving. UHOH7.GIF

Do i need help ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, you are obviously beyond it!!!! A cup of bromide tea for Mr Mulkbear, Matron please..... EEK2.GIF