Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Newbie123

Finally, pics of a 5dr R32......................

16 posts in this topic

Oh, and that Indigo Blue looks very nice, think I'll stick with the Deep Blue though.

It looks much better than i thought. Cool colour too, but i will stick with the Deep Blue. Can't wait till mine comes...

You know, I really didn't think I'd like the 5 door version but those pictures have changed my mind.... it looks just as good as the 3dr I think.

Cheers Newbie - gets me off the hook.....!! Have ordered mine with the Leather/Alcantara mix - looks great in the pics! jump.gif

I originally ordered a 5 door, but changed it for a 3 door.................I think I might have to piss my dealer off this week end, it does look as good as the three door, and there is nothing that pisses me off more than having to unbuckle my seat belt and get out of the car, just to let someone else in, I know that, because I have been driving the wives 3 door car since I chopped my 5 door V5.

Now i've seen the 5 door in the flesh...........uhhhhmmm??? smirk.gif

Found a pic of a 5 door in silver, still can't find one in deep blue.

YC03YRS.jpg

Thats a good picture. Best i have seen. It is actually a very good looking 5 door. I think they should make an M3 5 door. beerchug.gif

FIREdevil.gif Sure, but NOBODY wanted to listen to me before they saw pics of the 4-door fuck_scott.gif

the_finger.gifjump.gifbeerchug.gifjump.gifthe_finger.gif

That silver one is in my local dealer, standard for £24,250....bit o.t.t price, saying its done 3000 miles. Think I'll go see it this weekend smile.gifbeerchug.gif

You think that is overpriced. There is a fully loaded 3 door which has been used as a demo, has 1.5k on the clock and is bieng sold for £29,995!!!! shocked.gif

They advertise it with alcantara but it only has cloth seats. Only extra is cruise control so well over price. They also have a three door version in silver, fully loaded with sat nav etc, 9000 miles and was originally priced at £28000 but they have reduced by £500. They have had it for four weeks and wonder why it hasn't sold!!!!

At least hopefully the residuals will stay high, giving me extra hope that i may be able to afford an M3 when the time comes.... ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Found a pic of a 5 door in silver, still can't find one in deep blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saw a blue 5 door in York the other day, looked okay, but nothing special. Tried taking a pic on my mobile phone but the bastard accelerated off rocketwhore.gif

beter than a 5 door S3 would look but nothing like as nice as the 3 door IMHO