Daz

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Adobe is good enough. If it was for web use only the quality is not going to be that great as the size has to be small so mpeg4 will do. If people want a copy on DVD then this changes things. cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HQ copies available on CD/DVD or Web download (for those on BB) if required.

We have a great set of skills between us Tyresmoke users, graphics, video, website development etc (I was impressed with Thorburn's pic site) beerchug.gif

Just out of interest my girlfriend asked me at the weekend who actually setup the Tyresmoke website and is there someone other than the moderators that looks after the site on a part time basis ?, curious really to find out.

[ QUOTE ]

I was impressed with Thorburn's pic site

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt my hosts are though, 120MB of pics in that folder, first time I tried to load it the thumbnail script caused the server to drop off the internet for a minute or two as it tried to process them all FIREdevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well its noticebly quiet on here today without UBM sekret.gif, anyone know what he is doing in the New Forest confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I ended up there somehow on the way back. Sat Nav went haywire. Took 6 hours to get back! So much for leaving early to get back early sportifs2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I was impressed with Thorburn's pic site

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt my hosts are though, 120MB of pics in that folder, first time I tried to load it the thumbnail script caused the server to drop off the internet for a minute or two as it tried to process them all FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Try 6++ gig of free picture hosting as per the TSN gallery wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Try 6++ gig of free picture hosting as per the TSN gallery wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

True, I only have 1GB or so in total on there, but I'd bet the TSN server is a fair bit beefier than my shared server wink.gif

Plus the TSN gallery shows 9 thumbnails per page where as the one I use is pretty simple and just shows everything in the folder all at once. Was nice and simple to set up though grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

THE HOOD IS UP!!!

It was SUNNY?!

[/ QUOTE ]

It was 23 degrees and gorgeous when I left Sandbanks (too far to drive home for the blast over the ferry... frown.gif and work to do in the morning...), that roof got dropped, much to the excitement of a child with his father who was already agog at the lovely line of sparkling Audis in the car park! 169144-ok.gif

Thank god no mechanical failure or warning lights as I left.... cool.gif

As you guys pointed out I have NO CHANCE of ever selling my cab on here! FIREdevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm just working on the video now.

Daz brought the Chainsaw as UBM's boot was full of cleaning products, extra bling products and fecker boards.

Oh, and black marker tape to mask out those nasty warning lights for Lottie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't wait to see the hood drop videos! grin.gif

D said the last drop was absolutely perfect synchonisation.

I reckon the Mexican Wave one ought to be speeded up and then run backwards at the end for full effect! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

During the same trip I observed that it is in fact possible to wheelspin an Audi quattro on dry tarmac, provided it is one with 4.2 litres and (well) over 300hp! sekret.gif

Impressive stuff Cabmac! notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Ari, loutish behaviour, unbecoming of the brand really. But when 18ME set the standard I resist. Couldn't match the noise from those gorgeous Millteks. notworthy.gif

I'll tell you what was amusing. grin.gif

At one point we stopped at some lights. Then they went green and 18ME floored it off the line with a glorious Milltek bellow.

Of the three S4 Cabs behind (and in front of me), the two rearward ones floored it momentarily then immediately backed off as the leading S4 Cab toddled along at a nice sensible speed oblivious (or more likely choosing to ignore) the antics of those around her. Not saying who, obviously! grin.gif