A very horny minded young girl!

NewNiceMrMe

Followed a black Renault Clio.

Young blonde girl driving it (yes, I would).

The plate was T* SXY where the * was a number with screws misplaced to make the plate read TO SXY.

However, underneath the number was a long yellow strip of printed lettering.

Heavy type. Bold. Easily readable.

I was astonished to read it....

"YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT - AND YES I SWALLOW"

jump.gifjump.gif

Not shy then eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest I was that taken aback that I just overtook and carried on my merry way.

She looked such an innocent little thing too.

Then again, the quiet ones ARE the worst/best...I had an experience aged 18 that can back that up 100% percent! I think I still have the scars to prove it too...

I'd agree, I'm a real sucker for the "innocent" type. Jesus this one girl I met on holiday.. such a pretty little thing. But my God that girl was amazing. Never been with anyone quite like her since.

And I'm with bazza there, unless she was serious MILF!

M3Me I now you live up North, but Spring came and went 10 weeks ago. znaika.gif

Whats with all these ' 123576-assfeck.gifhorn 123576-assfeck.gif' based posts? Just getting in to 'roll model' mode for when the new car gets sorted?

It could have been her mum's car! Just remember you can look, but you'd better not touch. sportifs2.gif

Don't you have a camera phone?? This thread is......without pictures.

suicide.gif

Hey, I'm only reporting what I've bloody well seen!

I do have a camera phone yes, but there is no way it would have captured a number plate on a Clio in a line of moving traffic!

Besides, I haven't figured out how to upload pictures from it yet....

[ QUOTE ]

I do have a camera phone yes, but there is no way it would have captured a number plate on a Clio in a line of moving traffic!

[/ QUOTE ]

NUMBER PLATE!!!!????????

I think you misunderstand the photo requirement sire! smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NUMBER PLATE!!!!????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, smile please young lady whilst I lean across and snap a picture of you demonstrating your swallowing orifice through the glass as I crash my car at 60mph.... shocked.gif

I can only report what I see!

Now now boys, stop judging others my your own standards..... grin.gifwink.gif

On saying that, seeing the neighbour and this girl in the Clio in less than 24 hours is a bit of a coup really!

It's not that often you see two attractive blondes in a year up here.

[ QUOTE ]

Could it possibly coincide with mrs M3Me having the total strop on about a certain car and leaving you high and dry? tongue.gif

Certainly looking that way yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm. Could have a point there. There has certainly been no action in the physical sense since I mentioned the car.... frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I can only report what I see!

Now now boys, stop judging others my your own standards..... grin.gifwink.gif

On saying that, seeing the neighbour and this girl in the Clio in less than 24 hours is a bit of a coup really!

It's not that often you see two attractive blondes in a year up here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you M3Me? I'm in Preston and they're all munters around here today!! Look like --> SPericani2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Where are you M3Me? I'm in Preston and they're all munters around here today!! Look like --> SPericani2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Preston is full of munters, I work in Broughton regularly.. but St Helens is worse. Oh my God! If they're not old and in wheelchairs, they're middle aged women with inches of makeup on, or inbred children!

A horrible place IMO coffee.gif

I disagree on the St Helens thing Shark - I've been there a few times and seen some gorgeous women! Wigan is the worse place in my opinion! Full of sausage-roll munching dobbers who wear leggins as that's all they can squeeze into!!

Broughton - highly recommend the 'Italian orchard' if you're after a bite to eat in that area!