182 drivers

shao_khan

still going strong

Just about to go for its 24K service and has only had 1 fault. It had a leaking temp sensor.

dealers ok, but hay Audi were poo and VW didn't give a monkeys.

So for 1 years motoring i have not really been to the dealers, not i add like it was when i had my golf, S3 and TT.

Chris

[ QUOTE ]

I am still toying with the idea of a trophy and cant decide - do I want a red car or not.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking of getting one of those, but the other half put the kibosh on it when I pointed one out the other day. Must say I don't particularly like the colour either - shame you can't get it in black.

SK, I think the Renault dealer in St Albans has one sat in his showroom, if you wanted a closer look.

I'm tempted to jack in the R for something cheaper as my mileage looks like it's going to come down massively, and a Sport 182 appeals, with the Cup Spoiler & Suspension pack with Recaro seats too. I cn only get a Black or Silver one though. frown.gif Other wise I would have gone for the Yellow too.

cool.gif

I'm well aware that it will be cheaper (in terms of quality), but the plan is to do it for 12 months max, then to jump into something half decent. I doubt I'll do more than 5k in it.

There's not a lot else out there that can save me money & be enjoyable. Is there?

[ QUOTE ]

I doubt I'll do more than 5k in it

[/ QUOTE ]

That bit might surprise you, its is a good car to drive it handles and performs very well,much to the surprise of many other motorists grin.gif it was the problems with the dealer that caused me to shift mine on so quickly, things that should not have been wrong with a brand new car and were not sorted out.