skifly

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hubba Hubba!

You got so close to her!! You're amazing!

bowdown.gif

Oh and that roundabout with the ferrari on brings back memories of when I stayed in the 'hotel' at south mimms services, after buying lots of beer at Asda in Hatfield then getting drunk in the room and falling asleep. Good night that was.

[ QUOTE ]

It's a 360 modena dressed up to look like a CS (wrong mirrors)

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at Knockhill on Saturday and there were two 360 CS' but one had red mirrors. I'm 99% sure they were both CS' because they sounded exactly the same, and very different to all the other standard 360's!

[ QUOTE ]

they aren't real CS wheels either, off the shelf BBS's that the CS ones are based on

[/ QUOTE ]

I though they looked a bit shiny. See attached photo of a real CS which was at Knockhill on Saturday! This guy had it sliding out of the hairpin everytime! I have a quick time video clip but don't know how to attach it!! 479686-Stradale3.JPG

post-3510-137914317059_thumb.jpg

Really? Excellent, can you ask her if she’d like to be our resident Tyresmilf?

She’ll need to do the odd calendar, float around at meets around the country, cook us homely food and give us lifts to the station every now and again.

The pay isn’t good (well, there isn’t any) but she’d be a web celebrity and will lap up the Kudos associated with being our TSN Tyresmilf.

Do let us know what she says.

We’d even give her MILF (at) tyresmoke.net as a free email too

If that’s not a no-brainer I don’t know what is wink.gif

erm - and point her in the direction of my comments earlier... hmmm i feel slappage coming on?

Yeah hell why not - she will probably love the attention. Will mention it to her at the weekend - we are all doing a party in central london and about 6-7 of us are trying to get into one room - anyoune know any decent cheap hotels in the westend or point in the direction of good web deals etc...?