Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skifly

ferrari, maserati & milf

73 posts in this topic

Maserati on A1 just north of M25 - followed him for a bit and had no probs keeping up wink.gif Prob as he never did more than tickle the right pedal!

post-9306-137914317049_thumb.jpg

ferrari - not sure on model at South mimms junction on sunday at about 5:30 i think - headed into the services.

post-9306-13791431705_thumb.jpg

finally a post for Beez - nice milf at asda in lincoln - shame couldnt get a shot of the very tasty set of lungs {due to lack of testing this is an opinion only}

post-9306-137914317052_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

finally a post for Beez - nice milf at asda in lincoln - shame couldnt get a shot of the very tasty set of lungs {due to lack of testing this is an opinion only}

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif Would love to have seen her face if she caught you taking that photo!! 169144-ok.gif

Hubba Hubba!

You got so close to her!! You're amazing!

bowdown.gif

Oh and that roundabout with the ferrari on brings back memories of when I stayed in the 'hotel' at south mimms services, after buying lots of beer at Asda in Hatfield then getting drunk in the room and falling asleep. Good night that was.

what about my face if she saw me...! sportifs2.gif

i was loading my car with lots of manly steak for the BBQ

oh and added another very gratuitous shot for you beez

post-9306-137914317054_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

It's a 360 modena dressed up to look like a CS (wrong mirrors)

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at Knockhill on Saturday and there were two 360 CS' but one had red mirrors. I'm 99% sure they were both CS' because they sounded exactly the same, and very different to all the other standard 360's!

[ QUOTE ]

oh and added another very gratuitous shot for you beez

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, it's not just Beez that appreciates the pics...........ahem!

they aren't real CS wheels either, off the shelf BBS's that the CS ones are based on

Does it matter if they aren't "real wheels"? I think they look nice, it's no different to all the people on here with RS wheels on their standard A4's, etc smile.gif

Maybe you'll like this one then too

**Slight work warning** (Nothing major though)

post-9144-137914317057_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

they aren't real CS wheels either, off the shelf BBS's that the CS ones are based on

[/ QUOTE ]

I though they looked a bit shiny. See attached photo of a real CS which was at Knockhill on Saturday! This guy had it sliding out of the hairpin everytime! I have a quick time video clip but don't know how to attach it!! 479686-Stradale3.JPG

post-3510-137914317059_thumb.jpg

send it to mollow he can do it while he's doing the one of me sliding my yellow one. I'm crap at attaching things too!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that had been my wife I'd have been on a manhunt by now!

you'd never find the time, your too busy looking for a sports car and a younger model.........jon runs and hides!

Sports Car, perhaps.

Younger model? Not fussy about age as long as they're under 45. grin.gif

Good work epcys. That is bonafide ‘MILF’ and we don’t need our resident Small Scotsman to confirm that. Sod’s law suggests that the face won’t have been as good as the back – can you confirm or deny this?

ME... (feels strangely appropriate writing that)...

I actually know her so not so worried... although she would probably give me a token gesture slap for the...

[ QUOTE ]

{due to lack of testing this is an opinion only}

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Excellent, can you ask her if she’d like to be our resident Tyresmilf?

She’ll need to do the odd calendar, float around at meets around the country, cook us homely food and give us lifts to the station every now and again.

The pay isn’t good (well, there isn’t any) but she’d be a web celebrity and will lap up the Kudos associated with being our TSN Tyresmilf.

Do let us know what she says.

We’d even give her MILF (at) tyresmoke.net as a free email too

If that’s not a no-brainer I don’t know what is wink.gif

erm - and point her in the direction of my comments earlier... hmmm i feel slappage coming on?

Yeah hell why not - she will probably love the attention. Will mention it to her at the weekend - we are all doing a party in central london and about 6-7 of us are trying to get into one room - anyoune know any decent cheap hotels in the westend or point in the direction of good web deals etc...?

I think from what you said the other day, you’re quite near me (smithfields) arent’ you?

MalMaison is nice but perhaps not the best value for you on this occasion.

What you need is here www.bhrc.co.uk 169144-ok.gif