Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skifly

ferrari, maserati & milf

73 posts in this topic

[ QUOTE ]

erm - and point her in the direction of my comments earlier... hmmm i feel slappage coming on?

Yeah hell why not - she will probably love the attention. Will mention it to her at the weekend - we are all doing a party in central london and about 6-7 of us are trying to get into one room - anyoune know any decent cheap hotels in the westend or point in the direction of good web deals etc...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno exactly where it is in London, but I think it could be near if not in the westend, Mummy Beez sometimes stays in a place called The Generator, I think they do rooms for 6 - 8 people.

http://www.the-generator.co.uk/london/newhomepage/generatorlondon.html

The Generator

Compton Place

(off 37 Tavistock Place)

London, WC1H 9SE

UK

Not the most fun (or accessible) place to be right now (just walked passt there and its still cordoned off and a bit of a ghost area)

was kind of hoping for the 'not enough beds situation' and sounds like a couple of others (incl women) were thinking along the same lines - was asked to find a twin double type of room... cant stop my mind wandering.

trying to get hotel be a little more towards the west end but am just off farringdon on shoe lane.

will take a look at the linkys - cheers.

well i guess this has gone far enough off topic now...

yes, steer it back onto the subject of milfs tongue.gif

I saw a Dino and a Merak SS yesterday - both in perfect conditio smile.gif

There, that's the other 2 covered wink.gif

Is there a calling for a thread dedicated to milfs (like the one about chavmobiles)? Personally I think it's a good idea.

think we should have one dedicated to any hot totty that happens to be within camera phone range... and not blatant steals off the net.

Taking decent pics of women without them knowing with any camera let alone a camera phone is very mission impossible-like.

If i gave it a go im bound to get a few slaps, and Beez, where did you get the pic you posted, google perhaps or do you know her 123576-assfeck.gif

I think it also borders on stalkerism tongue.gif

Bear one thing in mind - if you want a post all about milfs then we will need to have an equivalent one for the ladies and us mods still need to moderate it UHOH7.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

where did you get the pic you posted, google perhaps or do you know her

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a lass I met in Hatfield on a uni open day - day after I got drunken and fell asleep in the south mimms service station hotel

[ QUOTE ]

Bear one thing in mind - if you want a post all about milfs then we will need to have an equivalent one for the ladies and us mods still need to moderate it

[/ QUOTE ]

Get CabGirl to mod it grin.gif

Remember the thread which everyone posted a load of pics of large chested women? And the resultant ramblings from fellow TSN'ers who didnt agree with such posts well i can only imagine a MILF thread will go the same way so maybe its not such a good idea.

Or the heading could be 'MILFs, ENTER AT OWN RISK, PICS MAY OFFEND'

[ QUOTE ]

It's a lass I met in Hatfield on a uni open day - day after I got drunken and fell asleep in the south mimms service station hotel

[/ QUOTE ]

Shes got a nice pair, ill give her that and she seems very pretty too 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

where did you get the pic you posted, google perhaps or do you know her

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Bear one thing in mind - if you want a post all about milfs then we will need to have an equivalent one for the ladies and us mods still need to moderate it

[/ QUOTE ]

Get CabGirl to mod it grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We should get her to mod you! znaika.gifslap.gif

Ooo I think I'd like that!

And 50p, she certainly is pretty! Although at 5'2 or something and real slim, her t1ts are way out of proportion to her body. They don't look it on that pic, but they're massive!

I'd post more pictures but I think she'd burn me alive if she ever came across them on the internet...

And I'd have to issue WW's too.

OK, heres the plan, start a new thread with the title i posted earlier and put up the other pics you have of her. She'll never find them hehe.

A big pair on a small frame is always good IMO but as we all know youre not a boob man are ya Beez.

I am a boob man!!

I just generally don't like massive boobs.

Her boobs I really quite liked.

But the attached is more my kinda boob. (Slight work warning btw)

post-9144-137914317068_thumb.jpg

theres not really alot there in that pic, not my ideal by any means.

The lowest ive gone to is a B cup and the largest (and my personal favourite) is a D or DD!

I have a theory on this.

As you get older...your wants get larger....

[ QUOTE ]

I have a theory on this.

As you get older...your wants get larger....

[/ QUOTE ]

the problem, however, arises when women start to use and act upon this theory of yours crazy.gifsmashfreakB.gif

I think you may be right there, when you're younger you'll settle for anything that goes but when you begin to experience the larger ones, you want those all the time 169144-ok.gif

In desperate times though, ill settle for anything

I've experienced bigger. Not keen on them. IMO they just get in the way.