ferrari, maserati & milf

skifly

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey where is that - i seem to vaguely recognise it from a random night out a while ago.

Not sure she was sitting there though otherwise i would never have left.

As for large - my ex used to have 32DD or E depending on 'her mood'. And she was very slim too (ex runner and strangely very busy lifeguard). Have photos but not a good idea to post them on here.

Although here is one of another bird that was so unsubtle she didnt realise!

480567-Chris046.jpg

post-9306-137914317145_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

and the classic spy shot - suprisingly attractive for walkabout in lincoln

480571-Image012.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Carefull with the Lincoln shots, my mum spends a lot of time over there! shocked.gif

I've got a picture of the lass that brought me refreshments when I went to Daytona earlier this year, but for the last 2 days TSN has catagorically refused to let me post it....

will defo be careful with your mum... better post a pic just in case i happen to bump into her!

Then again she didnt happen to be over there the weekend before last and return commenting about two to$$ers dancing dance.gifmusic049.gif like nutcases in the rather nasty cesspit known as jumping jacks did she - if so can you give her a slap slap.gif for her little one fingered salute?! 321.gif

the lady in the beer garden and the one in the Khaki coloured top which plunges below the cleavage lines are both great.

I cant believe how daring you are with your camera phone though Beez, there must have been some guys there looking at you very oddly as they noticed you were taken pics from around waist height.

Now thats why your hair is long so your face doesnt get spotted on CCTV

[ QUOTE ]

the lady in the beer garden and the one in the Khaki coloured top which plunges below the cleavage lines are both great.

I cant believe how daring you are with your camera phone though Beez, there must have been some guys there looking at you very oddly as they noticed you were taken pics from around waist height.

Now thats why your hair is long so your face doesnt get spotted on CCTV

[/ QUOTE ]

Camera phone? What's all this phone bit about?