V8 Utes Everywhere!!

v15ben

[ QUOTE ]

Given Porsche have 400 of the 1500 made left to sell, then get me one of each...

Porsche V10 - yum! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok - one has to be black though - unwritten rule for me!!! ....... cool.gif

whats the list in AU$ - i'll send you my CC details so you can get them ordered up....... wink.gif Failing that - fancy a trip to the factory in Germany??? We could make a weekend out of it.... 169144-ok.gif

Yep Rachel I am here in Sydney and the V8 soundtrack is growing on me. There is a builder just up the road from where I am staying who has a near new Holden Ute packed with cement and tools all the time. It just sounds so odd to hear the V8 rumbling as he drives away laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Australian babes are great. was talking to one in the quiksilver shop in bournemouth - and it was like - you can sell me anything you like - just keep talking. accent really does it for me over any other except polish.

[/ QUOTE ]

SOME can be ok, but i have spent 3 yrs in total over there and some of them are so far up their own arse it's untrue.... also the country is full of munters IMO!

One thing i would say, when you do get a good one, they are great!!! They are usually TRUE Aussies too, not immigrants from Malta / Greece / China etc. 169144-ok.gif