MK V R32!

DaddyDub

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still like the idea of it.. the execution leaves a bit to be desired though smile.gif Will reserve judgment until I see it in the metal and drive it! Might look OK in black like the new passat does (sort of, with the right wheels, yadda, yadda, yadda!)

[ QUOTE ]

So.....does anyone like it?

[/ QUOTE ]

As I don't have a current one wink.gif I will certainly give it a serious look. wink.gif

As this is VW 2nd go at it hopefully dynaically it will be better than the first. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to say the current one is 'bad' just that the mag reviews at the time had shall we say a broad range of opionions on the ride/handling compromise. As they did of the 147 and RS too. Tried a 147 on two long test drives and really wanted to like it but the ride was just awfull (and no i've never owned a 2CV;) and the thing had a nasty habit of leaping around the tarmac. Both Ford/VW wouldn't let me near their alternatives unless I bought one !! So i'm hoping for much better luck this time around.

PS sorry I don't have digi camera just one on the phone. Perhaps I could get a "throwaway" and scan em in

At least with the new front grill, if there is a huge crash involving a cheddar cheese truck, and you smack thru it a top speed on the M6, you can just turn around and pick up the slices and use them for you sannys for the week.

I really hate the grill, wot were the hinkin aboot.

The honey comb or the whitish R32 with the fogs looks fantastic.

Never mind, keep mine for 2 or 3 years and get sumit else then.