Right going to get a PC were do i get one then ?

Tomk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great cheers john want to do a swap and let me send back the dual action polish smile.gif only joking , think ill just have to ebay it and get the other stuf if its easier to use ! cant wait ! got an email now to say order is under way smile.gif should have thought to order that 2.5 stuf when i did order teh polisher and all the pads frown.gif oh well !

am on the verge of ordering one myself - but not convinced that I need the spot pads you ordered... What is general opinion?

I can see why you would want them if you ordered the 6inch SFX pads, but if you get the 5inch DAS pads then do you really need 4 inch ones aswell?

cheers

[ QUOTE ]

Think it might be worth talking to Andy Pc, he sure know how to use the Pc to its full potential !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why thank you mate!

I'm in the middle of doing an article explaining about pads and products - should have it finished shortly.

great ! i just hope ive bought the right pads and products ! i know ive mentioned them all in this post smile.gif have i got the right stuf ? bar having to use the Dual action polish rather than this 2.5 stuff ( but im sure it will work ok )

Right - just ordered the same kit as you (plus a couple of claybars & some other bits). Going to get the poorboys when available and try that, followed by autoglym SRP and possibly some souveran (or maybe just my current gold class in the first instance). For maintenance long term I fancy the 3 stage, but I have a bunch of product I may use up before making the switch.

nice one ! did you get the stuf from screwfix ? ive got the 3 stage stuf , but was planning on just speed glaze with orange pad then p21 on to thats all , will see how i get on ive got some Dual action poolish now so i will have to get that working ,

Was going to wait till it was despatched to do the screwfix order. Did you get the extension cable from screwfix? I still cant understand why I would want this - is the cable on the PC not long enough (I can use a normal power extension cable to get the transformer close enough to the car and the transformer has a reasonable cable itself.

I see, so even with the transformer on the floor next to the car the PC will not reach the roof for polishing? Sounds like the extension lead is needed in that case, perhaps with some gaffer tape round where the two cables join in case it rubs against the car.

Cheers

I stuck with the std plug, a step down transformer and got a US spec extension lead as part of a GB on autopia a while back - 10 metres long so I can leave the transformer where it is and don't have to lug it round with me (it's bloody heavy.

The PC cable should stretch from floor to roof - I've never had any problems.