R32.. Please read

Domster

<font color="red"> </font> Very interested in an R32, but don't want to wait months to order one... I just want to know if anybody knows of any for sale? I would prefer blue or silver, 3 but maybe 5 door with leather. Please reply.. Also...whats so bad about Gamma radio...? Cheers fekr.gif

Mine is for sale, although price is lower then on link at £23,850.

I think most of the stereo fuss is due to people on this board being used to the Bose system. VW's std system and indeed Delta is OK, but its just that OK

Jonathan

I have one for sale. Brand new, available next week for collection from dealer. It's black metallic, full black leather, cruise control, Sat Nav colour screen, CD changer in boot, DSP sound upgrade. Haven't worked out exact price yet (need firm exchange rate in Euro tomorrow and VAT calculations) but it will be at least £1,000 under UK list.

Email me if interested, I am about to place Autotrader ads.

Do you know the exact price and when the delivery date is. I might possibly buy it. It really depends on if my blue one is confiremd yet, and if it has been moved back at all. And of course if i want to trade from the amazing blue to the adiquate black...

beerchug.gif

The spec is metallic black, full black leather, colour Sat Nav with DSP, CD changer, cruise control. UK list is £27,445 and my price is £25,945, saving you £1,500 on list. I will also pay for your airticket and ferry cost home (up to maximum contribution of £200) to collect the car from the VW AutoStadt in Germany where it will be ready next week. The car has commenced construction today, there are no delays so you can be driving the car the weekend after next.

My reputation and integrity is unquestioned, and you can read customer comments at www.sportimport.co.uk/references.htm to see what people say about us.

The only reason this car is for sale now is my inability to drive for the next 3-4 months. I am about to advertise it in Autotrader, but would prefer to do business with a TSN member for obvious reasons.

My blue one has just been delayed in production from week 22 to 23, and it is still provisional.

The problem is that i have set my heart on the blue car but i may have to wait months for it if this continues. In the back of my mind i think it may be wotrth the wait becasuse i dont want to be constantly thinking i wish a i got the blue one. But on the other hand is it worth the wait.

Also the sunroof is a slight necessity for me becasue i smoke, and opening the window can just blow the ash everywhere. A sunroof can also be nice on a sunny day for drives.

When are you placing the advert in autotrader, becasue i really need a bit of time to think about this major decision.

A quick look around Autotrader I see this car is far too cheap. Everyone seems to be asking a premium still for cars that are not yet built. This has left the factory and will be available next week, so I have decided to ask £26,750 to include free tickets to Germany for collection or UK delivery inc. This is still a saving on list and the car will be listed on Autotrader this afternoon.

If we deliver the car to the UK, then German VAT has to be paid then claimed back later adding to cost. It also makes it difficult to ensure you are the first registered keeper which is why people like Trade Sales all have cars that are preregistered.

The dealer will pick you up at the airport and take you and the car on a transporter to Cuxhaven for the overnight sailing to Harwich. We can't make it easier than that for you and you get to see the car in the showroom at a VW dealer giving you the chance to reject the car, buy extra kit etc!

PS - Are your initials SL and already in discussion with Philip about this car as the questions are the same? I'd prefer that Philip handles the sale as we have several interested parties at the moment and I don't want to sell to two people at once!

I just edited the message above, see my comment. Yes we have a few interested parties which is why I decided the price was too cheap. It will also appear on Autotrader online later today and is the cheapest new one available now with that spec so I expect a quick sale. I have had 2 trade enquiries for the car today although they want slightly better pricing which I am considering.

I prefer to deal on a first come first served with best offer principle. I think that's fair to everyone.