Dealer trying to get me to buy a 645Ci Convertible

NewNiceMrMe

How much do you spend anually on cleaning products?  

1. 1. How much do you spend anually on cleaning products?

No problem, my mother wasn't happy when it happened to her.

It took a week for the first documents to be sent back by the DVLA and then another week to get a new certificate, then another week on top for the DVLA to do the transfer.

And for some reason she blamed me ROLLEY~14.GIF

Looking forward to some high quality pics of the car with that outstanding northumberland countryside in the background 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was done in a couple of hours as per cab girl, the dealer sent someone to the local office but I did need an insurance cert showing details of new car. You can get this in advance with a start date of when you are picking the car up and if it changes just let the insurance company know but it will def prevent delay from the plate transfer side of things.

Think you made a good choice by the way. 169144-ok.gif169144-ok.gif Nice one.

Nice. not my cup of tea, but I can see why you bought it. worrying about gerboxes on cars that emotive is like worrying if cameron diaz would look better a cup size bigger. would have gone for the maser myself, but in fairness, i'm a long way off being able to buy either. needs new wheels and a black respray, but a great buy all the same.

By the way, 645Ci end of term report in this month's evo.

All those who slagged off its looks in this thread might want to have a closer look at it in the flesh - all the evo staff agreed it is a truly handsome beast, and most certainly the best form of Bangle's design approach. (Admittedly this was a coupe not cabrio, but I actually prefer the look of the cab.)