Sold S3 got 96C4S

Doc

Got my 96C4s a few days ago. Beautiful car, drives superbly. Can't be compared to the S3. This is more like a real sports car. Cornering ability is breathtaking. The back end is a bit nervous but not so much as to ruin the fun of active driving. I'll post some pics when I get time.

Pics comming soon. Need to wait for some suitable weather for taking pictures. The flash reflects off the numberplates and ruins the image.

Power is very good. Pulls evenly all the way to the red line. Torque seems good, will pull up from 1000 RPM in sixth. Need about 2000 RPM to get off the line. Above 3000 RPM it pulls like crazy. Much faster than the S3. Very stable and great cornering abilities. Can get the back out, but not easy. Seems to be well balanced and easy to controll. Much stiffer than the S3, but not uncomfortable. Great brakes (big reds) with outstanding stopping power. cool.gif

Have had the odd GTI trying their luck, but thus far all have been put in their place. grin.gif

The S3 is easier to drive, but the 993C4S is a sportscar for the enthusiasts. After taking it for a test drive it ended up as a "must have" on my list. No regrets. smile.gif

Looking into upgrading the stereo, but I'll take my time with that project.

No, got the comfort seats. I'll look into different seats in the future, but for the time being I'm happy with the ones I got.

Got FVD chip and sport exhaust system = + 300 hp.

Great machine! grin.gif