Sorry if I'm not meant to do this but it has to go

jamieh

ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGISE FOR USING THIS FORUM WRONG BUT I NEED TO SELL THIS CAR, CASH IS IN SHORT SUPPLY!!!

Anyone looking for a new car, this is superb and it has got to go.

It is a 1996 Mitusbishi FTO GPX, thats the 200BHP 2.0 V6 MIVEC engined version. Top of the range GPX spec as follows:

* Electric Windows

* Central Locking

* Power Steering

* ABS

* Air Con

* Twin Air bags

* Tiptronic Gearbox

* Electric retractable mirror

* Alloys

As previously mentioned it is the 200BHP V6 engine which is very fast and the car is a real head turner, in VERY good condition, almost like new! Just 44,000 miles on the clock, lovely dark metalic blue in colour.

The asking price is £4595 ono. 01598 710128, North Devon.

Click here for more photos

front-at.jpg

We have a marketplace for posting cars for sale. It would be better if you were a member before you joined ... this thread will probably be moved to there I would have thought or deleted maybe.

Welcome to TSN, it has a lot more to offer than helping sell your car anyway. What are you getting next ? 169144-ok.gif

Hi

Actually I'm looking for a BMW 325i, but looking to only spend up to a couple of grand.... so an older one, 91/92 ish... hopefully going to look at one later this week

Just found the market place so will try and get the car on there, but gotta go out in a sec!!!